Recently I reported about two record sales in Western New York, they both happened in Hamburg. Hamburg is south of the city of Buffalo and a popular location for Western New Yorkers to call home. With over 9,000 square miles of fishing, boating and water sports to the west, and ski resorts to the East.
September Real Estate Market Report is as follows:
- Currently there are 277 active homes with an average list price $191,779 ranging from $13,000 to $975,000.
- There are 10 pending listings
- In the past 30 days there has been 41 closed sales with an average closed price of $215,039 and spending an average of 51 days on the market.
- Year to date there has been a total of 284 single-family homes sold in Hamburg (Town/Village) with an average closed price of $156,642 and spending an average of 66 days on the market.
- Highest sold YTD in Hamburg sold for $3,000,000 after spending $472 days on the market
- Lowest Hamburg sold price Year to date sold for $2,500 and spent zero days on the market