What is Real Estate Listing Syndication?
Real estate listing syndication is a web-based software program that permits you to expose your listings to the internet on such aggregator sites as BackPage, Craigslist, Google Base, HotPads, Kijiji, LiveDeal, Oodle, Trulia, Vast, Zillow and 100s of specialty sites. It is a great equalizer for small independent brokerages that compete with franchised brokerages that provide RSS feeds to these aggregator sites. It is also a good lead generation tool for agents who want to drive traffic and leads to the agents personally.
The Benefits of Real Estate Listing Syndication
Real Estate Listing Syndication provides tangible benefits to agents and brokerages that want to leverage the power of the internet as an advertising and marketing tool. Here are some of the many benefits:
· Time Savings - Eliminate the time of manually entering listing into multiple aggregator sites. Save time and effort and reduce mistakes due to repetitive data entry.
· Free or Low Cost Internet Advertising - Reduce the cost of advertising by using free or low cost syndication.
· Professional Advertisements - Use standardized templates to create a more professional, branded advertisement. Increase the number of photographs and links not necessarily available on standard classified postings. No HTML or otherwise specialized training required to produce advertisement.
· Increase Internet Exposure - Disseminate advertisements to GoogleBase, Zillow, Backpage, Craigslist, Trulia, Yahoo Classified Ads, Oodle, Kijiji, Hotpads, Propsmart, and other specialty sites.
· Expand Geographic Scope - Expose listing to regional and national marketplaces. Attract purchasers relocating to your area.
· Increase Website Traffic - Increase traffic to your company website.
· Increase Exclusive Leads - Develop exclusive leads through internet inquiries.
Real Estate Listing Syndication Providers
Real estate syndicators offer the real estate listing syndication services using both free and fee based models. The fee based models usually are add-ons or upgrades - template options, links, increased number of photographs, maximum number of adds, priority or preferred ad placement or statistical tracking features.
There are several service providers with proven track records:
However, there has been an increase in the number of providers in the past 18 months. Other providers include:
The best way to determine which service best meets your internet advertising needs is to take a test drive and then tracking the success of your internet advertising campaigns.
If you know of any other property syndication providers, please let me know. In the future, we will be comparing these services to see how they differ.
Note: The opinions and statements contained herein represent my personal opinions and observations. These blog entries are not reviewed, endorsed or approved for publication by Gilded Age Sales, LLC.