Florida FHA Home Loan Programs, Florida FHA Home Loans
>>>Click Here1ST Continental Mortgage <<Click Here is Florida's FHA Mortgage Specialist.
Florida FHA Mortgage Loan
Providing mortgage solutions for those looking for an FHA loan in Florida!
Florida home buyers should know the many advantages of the FHA mortgage loan programs. FHA loans were created to help increase home ownership. For the Florida home buyer the FHA program can simplify the purchase of a home, making financing easier and less expensive than a conventional mortgage loan product. Some highlights of the Florida FHA loan program include:
Minimal Down Payment and Closing costs.
- Down payment less than 3% of Sales Price Gifts are allowed
- Seller can credit up to 6% of sales price towards closing and prepaid costs.
- 100% Financing available
- No reserves required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
Easier Credit Qualifying Guidelines such as:
- No minimum FICO score or credit score requirements.
- FHA will allow a home purchase 1 year after a Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a home purchase2 years after a Foreclosure.
To take advantage of the FHA program in Florida, give us a call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out more about the many FL mortgage programs we can make available. Or Apply now for a FL FHA home loan.
you are looking to buy property in Florida then you want to seriously consider an Florida FHA mortgage. The FHA loan offers some of the most competitive home loan rates and programs, but still there are a lot of finer details that you may miss out on. Florida fast turning out to be the new condominium destination apart from the other real estate options that are also available.
An Florida FHA Loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration, which is one of the divisions of Department of Housing and Urban Development or HUD. FHA loans offer flexible credit guidelines. There are certain criteria and requirements that you will have to meet in order to apply and get an Alabama FHA Home Loan. Some of the criteria are:
- You should be able to show a good credit payment history for the previous 12 months
- If you have filed for bankruptcy then you should be in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and need to be paying on time or in Chapter 7 bankruptcy but discharged for at least 2 years.
- An FHA loan also entitles you to apply for a home loan with a market limit that is in sync with that specific area's FHA loan limits.
- FHA loans don't have any income restrictions.
Some of the major benefits that you can enjoy with an FHA loan in Florida are:
The most important part is to find a good or reputable Florida mortgage company like 1st Continental Mortgage Any Florida FHA lender must be approved by HUD in order to originate the FHA home loan program.
Our FHA Loan program in Florida is very competitive, beneficial and regarded as an outstanding mortgage opportunity for any home buyer or homeowner. You need to know that the Federal housing authority or FHA does not originate the FHA home loans, which are basically funded under the FHA loan category. They will only insure FHA mortgages, which have been underwritten by an approved FHA mortgage lender like 1st Continental Mortgage, or placed with a lender by a HUD approved mortgage broker.
The Federal Housing Administration was actually created by congress in 1937 to provide more Americans with an opportunity at buying a home through financing options that were not present at the time. Before FHA came into the picture, owning a home meant a huge down payment of anywhere between 30 to 50%, plus the loans were offered through the local community banks with limitations in the form of terms and conditions. FHA revolutionized the mortgage lending industry for the average America.
As an Florida Mortgage originator, 1st Continental Mortgage charges standard FHA Lending Fees, which normally don't change. On top of that you get a great mortgage rate, which is independent of your credit scores. The home inspection and home appraisal are the two costs, which need to be paid for before closing. So if you haven't closed then you won't have to pay any other lender fee.
There are various types of loan costs involved in an Florida FHA loan, as a AL FHA borrower, there are also certain fees you cannot be charged. Below is a simple list and not all items may apply to you:
- The lenders fee: This includes underwriting, loan processing, wire transfers, loan origination, credit report, funding, and prepaid interest.
- Closing Costs: This includes settlement, closing, title inspection, title search, insurance binder, warehouse, owner policy and lender policy.
- Various government costs: These would include recording fee, document tax, state document tax, appraisals, home inspection and termite inspection.
When you are considering an Florida FHA mortgage lender, there are certain considerations or finer points that you need to check. At 1st Continental Mortgage we strive hard to meet our own and your expectations:
- The mortgage lender should offer you a competitive FHA Interest Rates
- They should have flexible FHA Loan qualification guidelines
- The mortgage company should have creative financing solutions
- They should offer simple interest, fixed and adjustable interest rates for more variation and choice
- The lending company should offer low rate debt consolidation loans
- They should have the FHA 203k loan for home rehabilitation and improvement
- They should be a true, full service FHA company and not discriminate by type of home you want to finance. FHA will finance a wide range of home types including manufactured homes with land. Lenders who "Do FHA" but won't underwrite and fund qualified borrowers for a manufactured home loan don't deserve your business! All the FHA loans offered by them should be HUD approved including manufactured home loans.
Also providing Florida FHA loans, Florida FHA, Florida mortgages
Arcadia, Arcadia FHA mortgage, Boca Raton, Boca Raton FHA mortgage, Boynton Beach, Boynton beach , Bradenton, Bradenton FHA mortgage, Brandon, Brandon FHA mortgage, Cape Coral, Cape Coral FHA mortgage, Clearwater, Clearwater FHA mortgage, Clewiston, Clewiston FHA mortgage, Crestview, Dayton Beach FHA mortgage, Daytona Beach, Deerfield Beach mortgage ,Deerfield Beach, Deland FHA mortgage, Deland, Delray Beach, Delray Beach, Deltona, Deltona ,Destin, Destin, Englewood, Englewood, Fort Pierce, Fort Pierce, Fort Lauderdale mortgage, Fort Lauderdale FHA mortgage, Fort Lauderdale FHA home loan, ,Ft. Lauderdale, Fort Myers FHA mortgage, Ft. Myers, Ft Walton Beach, Ft. Walton Beach , Gainesville FHA mortgage, Gainesville :: Hollywood FL FHA mortgage, Hollywood :: Homosassa Springs, Homosassa Springs, Jacksonville, Jacksonville FHA mortgage, Jacksonville ::Key west, , Key West :: Kissimmee, Kissimmee, Lake city FHA mortgage, Lake City :: Lakeland FHA mortgage, Lakeland :: Lynn Haven, Lynn Haven ::Marathon, Marathon, Marco, Marco Island, Melbourne, Melbourne, Miami Dade, Miami FHA loan, ,Miami FHA mortgage, Miami, Miami, Miami Mortgage, Miami Beach FHA mortgage, Miami Beach, North Fort Myers FHA Mortgage, North Fort Myers , North Miami, North Miami Beach, Naples FHA mortgage, Naples, FHA mortgage Ocala FL Ocala, FHA mortgage Okeechobee, Okeechobee ,Orlando FHA mortgage, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Ormond FHA mortgage, ::, Osprey FHA mortgage, Osprey ::Palatka, Palatka, Palm Bay, Palm Bay :: Palm Beach FHA home loan, ,Palm Beach, Palm Beach FHA Mortgage, Pinellas, :Pasco FL FHA Loan,: , Palm Coast FHA Mortgage, Palm Coast :: , Palm City FHA mortgage, Panama City :: Pensacola FHA mortgage, Pensacola, Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, Port St Lucie, Port St. Lucie, Punta Gorda, Punta Gorda :: Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, Sarasota FHA mortgage, Sarasota, Sarasota, Sebastian, Sebastian, Sebring, Sebring :: Springhill, Springhill , St Augustine, St. Augustine :: St Petersburg FHA mortgage, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tallahassee :: Tampa FHA mortgage, Tampa :: The Villages, The Villages, Titusville, Titusville Venice FL, Venice, Vero Beach, Vero Beach, Wauchula, Wauchula, Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, West palm beach FHA mortgage, West Palm Beach, Winter Park, Winter park,
Refinance, Home Buyer Financing, Homeowner Refinance, Construction Loans, FHA Loans, FHA Loan Limits, Mobile Home Loans, Foreclosure Help, Jumbo Mortgage Loans, Interest Only Loan, Real Estate Investors, Second Mortgage, Bad Credit Mortgage, Florida Mortgage Lender, Bad Credit,, Florida Limits, Mobile home loan, Florida Lender,
Proudly Serving These Counties:
Marion | Sumter | Lake | Seminole | Orange | Osceola | Polk | Hardee | Highlands | Volusia
Brevard | Indian River | Okeechobee | St. Lucie | Citrus | Hernando | Pasco | Pinellas
Hillsborough | Manatee | Sarasota | DeSoto | Gadsden | Leon | Wakulla | Jefferson | Madison
Taylor | Hamilton | Suwannee | Lafayette | Dixie | Columbia | Union | Bradford | Gilchrist
Alachua | Levy | Baker | Nassau | Duval | Clay | St Johns | Putnam | Flagler | Escambia
Santa Rosa | Okaloosa | Walton | Holmes | Washington | Bay | Jackson | Calhoun | Liberty
Gulf | Franklin | Martin | Palm Beach | Broward | Miami-Dade | Monroe | Charlotte
Glades | Lee | Hendry | Collier
of Dade City Website: www.dadecityfl.com