"Listed property sells faster and for more money than FSBO property".
The days of having to pay high real estate commissions are over. Today, you can list your real estate in the Realtor® MLS for a flat fee and only pay a commission if a Realtor® sells your property. Listing in the MLS is the only way to get main stream exposure for your property and the only way you can list your real estate in the MLS is through a real estate broker who is a member of your local Board of Realtors®.
In Lee County the dominant MLS is administered by the Realtor® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach. If you are selling real estate in Lee County, listing in this MLS is a must if you want top dollar for your property in the least amount of time.
List In MLS Realty, LLC will list your property in the Realtor® MLS for a flat fee of just $495 until it sells. If a Realtor® sells your property you pay just 3 percent and best of all, you retain the right to sell on your own and pay No Commission.
Our flat fee MLS listings include the following:
- Complete listing in Realtor® MLS (Multiple Listing Service) until it's sold.
- Property featured on the top real estate websites including Realtor.com, MSN, News-Press.com, Google Base, Trulia, and many more.
- Color photos in the MLS and on affiliated websites.
- Installation and removal of our professional Yard Sign (where permitted).
- Lockbox (if desired)
- Color "For Sale" flyer and copy of your listing.
- Buyers Pre-Qualifications and Pre-Approvals.
- All necessary contracts and disclosure documents to list and sell your home.
- Your property featured on all Broker Reciprocity member sites including Coldwell Banker, Century 21, and all other member sites.
- Friendly customer support via e-mail or phone at (239) 936-LIST (5478).
With our flat fee listings the seller works directly with the buyers' Realtor® to coordinate showings (if applicable), negotiate the contract and see the deal all the way to closing.
We also offer full service for 1% to meet the needs of even the most demanding sellers.
Our full service listings offer the following additional services.
- Coordinate showings
- Follow up with Realtors® who show your property to solicit feedback and hopefully and offer.
- Receive and negotiate offers on your behalf.
- Verify the buyers' ability to purchase your property.
- Coordinate inspections, appraisals, etc.
- Coordinate closing and make sure everything goes smoothly.
For more information or to list your real estate in the MLS visit http://www.listinmls.com/