- "Let me tell you how I work".
- Use pictures in your CareerBook® or on www.stagedhomes.com to educate your sellers.
- Use your "How to Price..." DVD to introduce the concept.
- Offer the service of Staging in your personalized marketing plan.
- Show sellers more photos in your presentation or on www.stagedhomes.com
- Use the STAGING WORKS! educational sheet.
- Use the COMMITMENTS I ASK OF YOU educational sheet.
- Use the words "Staged List Price"
- Do your paperwork to list the house first, then Stage® it.
- Use your Staging DVD & STAGING CRITERIA with every seller.
- Follow up to see that your sellers actually complete their work.
- Use the educational SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS sheet and the STAGING SELLERS CERTIFICATE with your sellers.
13. Establish professional polices and hold your sellers accountable to
keep their homes Staged during the market for sale time and for as
long as possible before the closing of the sale.