La Habra, CA 90631 home sale report for September 2008 ~ Sales are down compared to the last two months of residential activity. Check out these numbers.
- Single family homes range in price from $200,000 to $1,675,000.
- 129 homes are currently for sale, down as compared to 149/153/182/216 the past few months.
- 18 pending sales in escrow during down from 24 last two months, and compared to 25, 34 and 37 last few months.
- 32 homes closed September up from 27 last month and 14/25/26 prior months.
- Condominiums range from $114,000 to $475,000.
- 63 condo/town-homes are currently for sale, down from 82exactly the same as last month and up about 15% from the past 90 days.
- 23 pending sales (currently in escrow) in escrow, up for the the month, compared to 11/6/5 for the last three months.
- 10 condos closed escrow, up from 10/3/8/10 last four months.
Overall Data Shows:
- La Habra's current housing supply* is 7.5 months ccompared to 9.5 the last three months and 11.7 four months ago.
- Active Listing Price ~ $287 Per Square Foot (Both single family and condos) almost identical to last month of $288 down from $292 and $299 in prior months.
- Closed Prices ~ Per Square Foot for closings in the past 12 months was $293, compared to $301 $306 last few months.
- Calculations apply to both single family homes and condos.
Check out August 2008 report here.
La Habra is well known for the lively Children's Museum, click here to see more, we've been there many times ourselves with our family If you're interested in learning more about La Habra check out Living in La Habra, and see why La Habra is a city with a heart.
Want to know more about La Habra Real Estate? Contact me Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com, view Preferred Home Brokers and see why we're one of the longest established independent brokerages in Orange County under the same ownership
If you are thinking of selling your Orange County home consider this:
- 84% of all home buyers begin today with the Internet for their home search.
- 80% of Orange County is on-line.
- The average age in Orange County is 36 and I don't know of a "thirty something" person in Orange County who is not on line.
- For the maximum on-line marketing exposure contact me Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com