No matter how many zeros there are - there are many more questions:
- How? is this going to benefit the taxpayers who will ultimately fund the bail out?
- Who? will ultimately pay for bad business practices?
- What? will happen to correct this failure?
- Where? will all this money go?
- When? will confidence return to repair a failing economy?
- Why? is the housing industry seen as the main cause but the financial instiutions are being saved?
These are just a few of the questions that are causing our leaders to struggle to get a plan of action implemented yesterday. What are your opinions to these genereal questions? Let me know what you are curoius about this plan.