The Falls Ridge Condominiums is complex of 33 condominiums in Newton. Falls Ridge is located at 51 Pettee Street, which is directly off Eliot Street. The building which houses the condominiums was built in 1904 as the Ralph Waldo Emerson School. In 1955 an addition was added to school giving it the full shape it is today. In 1984, the entire complex was converted into condominiums with the Emerson Community Center being connected on the far right side. Most of the units have 1 deeded parking space as well.
Units & Pricing
Each unit varies in size and number of bedrooms. For the most part, the units are all over 1,000 square feet and are for the majority 1 bedroom condominiums. There are some 2 bedrooms as well. Units have in-unit laundry, central air and elevator access to every floor.
The monthly condominium fees range from $400 - $650. The condo fee includes: Heat, Hot Water, Water, Sewer, Master Insurance, Elevator, Exterior Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Extra Storage, Refuse Removal, Garden Area
The number of sales over the last ten years in MLS transactions has ranged from 0 in 2000 to 8 in 2005.
- 1998 - Average Sales Price: $152,214 (5 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 29 days
- 1999 - Average Sales Price: $216,500 (4 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 32 days
- 2000 - Average Sales Price: $0 (0 units sold) with an Average Market Time of N/A days
- 2001 - Average Sales Price: $290,000 (4 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 16 days
- 2002 - Average Sales Price: $269,167 (6 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 50 days
- 2003 - Average Sales Price: $344,000 (2 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 70 days
- 2004 - Average Sales Price: $293,000 (3 unit sold) with an Average Market Time of 42 days
- 2005 - Average Sales Price: $359,898 (8 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 98 days
- 2006 - Average Sales Price: $373,200 (4 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 119 days
- 2007 - Average Sales Price: $381,250 (4 units sold) with an Average Market Time of 165 days
Currently there are 2 condominiums for sale at Fall Ridge listed at $309,000 and $399,000. Year-to-Date in the Falls Ridge Condominiums 0 units have been sold. For more information on the current listings or to be notified of any new listings in the Falls Ridge complex please email me at email@example.com
The Falls Ridge Condominiums are located in the Historic Upper Falls section of Newton. With quick access to both Route 9 and I-95 this is a great place for commuters to lay their head at night.
Click Below to see my past Go Inside articles: