At the start of 2008 I moved into a John Wieland home. We knew John Wieland built quality homes and that is one of the reasons that we purchased one. John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods were ranked highest in customer satisfaction among new home builders in Charlotte in the 2008 New-Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study recently released by J.D. Power and Associates. This was the second consecutive year in a row for the award.
So, what are the factors that JD Power & Associates used to determine customers satisfaction?
- Builder warranty(the best in the industry 5/20) and customer service
- Construction manager
- Builder's sales staff
- Home readiness
- Price and value
- Workmanship and materials
- Recreational facilities
- Builder's design center and location
That said, John Wieland's latest community in Holly Springs, NC will not disappoint.
City: Holly Springs, North Carolina
Location: Take Rte. 1 South to exit 95, Rte. 55 and turn south. Continue 1.5 miles to Rte. 55 split and go left (Technology Dr/Williams Street). Go less than a mile and turn left at first traffic light on to Sunset Lake Road. Travel 2.3 miles to WoodCreek on your right.
When the neighborhood is complete there will be 300+ homes in three sections varying in size and construction. The sections include:
- Prices from the $450's to low $500's
- Six plans available from The Preserve Collection
- Square Footage: 3,300 to 4000 sq. ft.
- Side Entry Garages
- Brick Fronts with Stone Accents
- Prices from 550's
- Over 40 plans from JW's Signature Portfolio
- Square Footage: 2,800 to 4,200
- Side Entry Garages
- Third Floor walk-ups available
- Prices from $380's
- Plans from Habersham Collection
- Square Footage: 3,200 to 4,000
- Front Entry Garages
- Hardiplank Siding
Planned Amenities Include:
- A newly designed clubhouse
- Hard court Tennis Courts
- Oversized swimming pool w/a giant waterslide
- Lazy River & Water Play area
- Children's Playground
- Basketball Court
- Sidewalks, Walking Trails, Natural Areas
Check out Woodcreek's Website for more information, view my slideshow tour below, or contact me directly if you'd like more information on this community.