Colorado Springs Real Estate
Market Report for Divine Redeemer
Single Family Homes
Single Family Homes in Divine Redeemer were primarily built in the 1930's - 1940's. The majority of the houses are ranches, with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2 car garages. The average home has appx. 1750 to 2000 square footage. The absorption rate of 1.22 houses per month shows that there is a 1 month supply of houses on the market; the housing market is currently NEUTRAL TO SELLERS MARKET in this area. A 6 month supply of houses on the market is considered a "NEUTRAL MARKET"
Divine Redeemer located in the Central Part of Colorado Springs and in District 11 School District
Homes in Divine Redeemer are:
- Close to Memorial Hospital
- Close to and the Olympic Training Center
- Close to Colorado College
- Great views of Pikes Peak
- Close to the Colorado Springs School for Deaf and Blind
- 15 - 20 Minutes from the Colorado Springs Airport
- 10 minutes from Citadel Shopping Mall
- Minutes from Downtown Colorado Springs
Recap of September Activity
- Homes Sold in the last month: 0
Recap of 1-1-08 to 9-30-08 Activity in Divine Redeemer
- Homes sold in the last nine months: 11
- Average Listing Price: $223,927
- Average days on market: 79
Current Report as of 10-14-08 in Divine Redeemer
- Active listings as: 1
- Under Contract and Pending: 3
- Absorption Rate: 1.22 houses per month
- Colorado Springs Homes, how are prices affected by Days on Market?
- Colorado Springs Homes, 5 things to know about buying a foreclosure
- Days on Market -- An Explanation for Colorado Springs Consumers
This Colorado Springs Real Estate report contains information on Single Family homes in Divine Redeemer.
This information is taken from the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
A Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Selling HOMES in El Paso & Douglas County; including Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Larkspur, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Palmer Lake
Posted by KAT