Week 1 April 2007
(Sunday, April 1st - Saturday, April 7th)
Here's the first week of April in review for Real Estate Activity in Parkville, Maryland (21234)
- There were 12 new listings placed on the market.
- List prices range from $136,000 to $439,900.
- 2 of these properties are currently under contract, the remaining 10 are still active.
- 9 are single family detached homes and 3 are townhomes.
- There are a total of 167 listings that are currently ACTIVE.
- Of these there are a total of 134 Single Family Detached homes, 30 Townhomes, 1 Condo and 2 Multi-Family Units available.
- There were 5 homes sold.
- Sales prices ranged from $147,000 to $249,900.
- 2 were single family detached homes and 3 were townhomes.
- Average Days on Market were 82
If you are considering making a move, I can provide a FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), I will research and prepare one based on properties which have recently sold in your area.
Get Your House Value
My FREE Home Search Wizard will automatically e-mail you daily any listings that meet your search criteria.
Home Search Wizard
If you'd like more information and/or have any questions about the Parkville area, please feel free to contact me or visit my Maryland Real Estate website.
Phill Cross, e-PRO, REALTOR®
RE/MAX 1st Advantage
(410) 882-6000 Office
(443) 677-7114 Cell
Information was obtained from the local MLS - Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc (MRIS) and is believed to be accurate, but should not be relied upon without verification, information is not guaranteed.