Not everyone wants to live in a mega townhome subdivision. For those who prefer the neighborly atmosphere of a smaller community then Westwater Point is a Springfield location you should consider. Built in the late 80's by the VanMetre Companies Westwater Point is a small enclave of 100 town homes. It is set among hills about 1/2 mile west of Rolling Road with an entrance on the Fairfax County Parkway. It has quick access to all major commuting routes, I-95, I-395 and I-495 (the Capital Beltway)
If your home is in Westwater Point
- It is about a 15 minute drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station.
- Children are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid and it is
- Approximately 15 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, HUNTSMAN SQUARE CENTER and SARATOGA are approximately 10 minutes away.
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within 15 minutes.
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes via Rolling Road to US1
- Proximity to the Franconis-Springfiled Metro makes it an ideal location for commuting to the Pentagon, and Washington, DC
SEARCH FOR ALL NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA HOMES and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.