Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!
Below are the numbers for the Southern Indiana Area. You can also view the numbers for the Greater Louisville area as well as the Elizabethtown / Ft. Knox areas by clicking here. As always, if you have any questions about these numbers or would like to discuss them further, please don't hesitate to call or email me.
The numbers for Southern IN are as follows as of Sunday, October 12, 2008:
Active Listings Stats
- 2,519 homes currently on the market
- $173,154 is the average list price of those homes
- There is currently 12.9 months of inventory*
Last 30 Days Stats
- 196 homes sold
- The average sales price was $134,503
- The Sales Price vs. List Price was 97.2%+
- The average Days on Market was 108
- There were 426 new listings on the market
- There were 428 listings that were either canceled, withdrawn or expired
Last 12 Months Stats
- 2,769 homes sold
- The average sales price was $130,782
- The Sales Price vs. List Price was 96.4%+
- The average Days on Market was 105
*Months of inventory is calculated by dividing the current inventory by the amount of homes sold the previous 30 days
+Sales Price vs. List price is determined by dividing the average sales price into the average list price of homes sold
Southern Indiana Area is primarily Clark, Floyd, Harrison and surrounding Indiana counties just north of the Ohio River. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. These statistics include single family homes and condos only.