Short Sales Work - If You Have The Time

Real Estate Agent with Home Expo Gallery, LLC (Keller Williams)

Even though the percentage of short sales I've closed has been very high (85% of them were successful), the remaining 15% leaves a bitter taste in my soul.  And I always come to the same conclusion: If I had a little more time.... It would have been another successful transaction.

Short Sale transactions are full of emotions.  None of us would like to be in this position and lose that for which we have worked for many years, a home for our children and our family.  When those emotions pull at our hearts and hinder our reasoning, we are not only playing with our house, but also with a person's complete financial future.

Studying the cases of properties that go to foreclosure, we have seen the same path:  the person had high hopes when they asked for help.  The large part of the houses that I have had in Short Sales which have gone to foreclosure have done so because the sellers called me when they were already 3 months behind in their payments.  What that ends up meaning is that we've lost at least 2 months in marketing the house, receiving an offer, and starting the Short Sale process.  A small percentage was because the Banks were being completely unreasonable, with things like giving me a counteroffer that was completely impossible to achieve, and the buyer decides to move on to another property.  By the way, the big majority of those unreasonable banks are now bankrupt themselves.  I wonder why...

People have been asking me: and now what?  My response is very conservative: I don't know, but I believe that the mortgage companies are going to be more open to accepting short sales, and are not going to continue choking the market with more and more foreclosures.  I think that after a year and a half of FORECLOSURE MADNESS, finally the lenders are beginning to be realistic: this path isn't working.

So let me help you be in my 85% success rate, or even improve it.  Give me a call before the clock starts ticking down.  Give me the time to help get you out of trouble and save your financial future.  As a Short Sale Specialist, let my experience work for you and help you through the process with more confidence and less worry.  For more information on what a short sale is and how it works, go to my FAQ.


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Real Estate General Information
Keller Williams Agents
Short Sales
Short Sales Specialists
Short Sale REALTORS®
short sales
ga foreclosures
atlanta short sales
short sale home list
ga short sales

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Adriana West

Ask me a question
Spam prevention