Well the humidity is gone and the nights are cooling down to the 6o's, But that is the only thing cooling off in Cape Coral! The real estate deals are hotter than they have been in years. Buyers are everywhere and it is a welcomed change!
I was reading recently that baby boomers retirement will peak in 2011! More people retiring at one time than ever before! I would like to be one of them but that will probably be a little premature for me! Since turning 50 a few years ago I continually receive emails from friends who want to remind me of my age! Here is a sample:
Perks of reaching 50!!!!
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
4. People call at 9 pm and ask you, “Did I wake you?”
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 pm.
9. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
10. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
11. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the
12. You sing along with elevator music.
13. Your eyes won't get much worse.
14. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay
15. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national
16. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember
17. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
18. You won't remember where you saw this list.
And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
Most important of all……………………….
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night!!!!
I hope it brought a smile to your face! Have a great week!
Mike Kelly, Sellstate Advantage Realty, Cape Coral, Florida, 239-549-9200