Special offer

Marketing a Business for Sale to E2 Countries

Managing Real Estate Broker with Van Eaton & Romero

Help! I represent a client that has an operating business in Lafayette, Louisiana, and she wants me to market her business to E2 countries! Immigration Attorney friend of hers told her that I should market to people looking to get a E2 Visa. Can anyone shed any information on how, where, etc to do that?

Comments (3)

Michael A. Caruso
Surterre Properties - Laguna Niguel, CA

Whoa...be careful here.  She has attorney friends!

Seriously, if you promte the property on various web sites aren't you marketing worldwide?  I think so.

Please remember me if you learn of anyone moving to "The OC".

Best regards.

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

Oct 23, 2008 09:31 AM

Britain, Germany and Japan are where you should be advertising this business.  To qualify for an E2 visa, it needs to employ at least two US citizens and needs to be on the market for $100,000+  There needs to be considerable growth potential and the buyer must be in a position to buy the business outright - no loan.

Oct 24, 2008 02:06 AM
Robert J. Russell
Robert J Russell Companies - Dallas, TX

What I did to tap into the International Market was to get my International Real Estate Certification - visit http://www.irescertification.com

If you want to find out more about what it has done for me - feel free to call me 972-679-9029.

Oct 28, 2009 11:53 PM