In case you're curious about the Residential Housing Market in Fulton I have put together some numbers that may suprise most of you. (I used 01/01/2008-10/29/2008 as my timeline.)
- Currently there are 153 homes listed in Fulton ranging in price from $23,500 to $1,300,000.
- The average list price is around $107,000 to $115,000.
- To date 142 homes have sold this year, which evens out to be about 14.2 homes selling per day!
- The average Sale Price has been around $96,606.
- Making the List Price to Sale Price ratio in the 84% to 90% range. Not the most appealing cushion, but Sellers are learning to take what they can get, as this is a true buyers market.
- The average Days on Market is 140, which is about 4.6 months.
- Interestingly enough there have been no sales over $391,000 in Fulton yet this year.
I have faith that this market will turn around, just you wait and see! But if you're casually out looking at properties, don't wait to buy! This is the time to buy investments or even save big on your first home! Buyers-come off the fence!!! I repeat, come off the fence! Oh yeah & if you need a GREAT Buyer's Agent, give me a call!
Subscribe to CommentsComment