1446 Biltmore Drive in Concord North Carolina is custom built by the owner/builder. If you're looking for an Eco friendly Lodge style home, look no more! Solar radiant heat and hot water on demand, acid stained concrete floors and 10ft+ ceilings throughout, skylights and more. Unfinished bonus room above garage. The 14.61 acres are buffered by trees, isolating you from the rest of the world. With multiple pastures, barn and out buildings, the horse lover will be pacified!
* The oversized scale of this home, makes you feel like you entering into your vacation accommodations.
* The floor plan is as open as you can get and there's plenty of space for over-sized furniture.
* The living areas are wrapped with windows and offer many accesses outside to enjoy mother nature.
* The master bedroom offers accent windows, a huge walk in closet and a private, side patio.
* The extra bedrooms are joined by a Jack and Jill bathroom and have large, over-sized closets.
* Bring your green thumb and turn this untouched backyard into your personal flower garden and/or add a pool for those hot, summer days.
* If the barn doesn't fit your equestrian needs, there's plenty of room to add on, or just build another one.
You can visit www.CindyMcCoy.com for pictures or to schedule an appointment to see this home.
Cindy McCoy, GRI, e-PRO