Sarasota Bayfront, Sarasota, Florida
The newest hot spot in Sarasota Real Estate seems to be downtown, especially on the Bay. With the recent pricing downturn, luxury "see for miles and miles" condos are drawing the attention of bargain hunters.
Living on the Sarasota bayfront has many perks.
1) There are the water views. Absolutely outstanding - and since all these condos face due west, the sunsets are hard to describe. The higher up in the building you go, the better it gets - you can see Sarasota Bay...all the Keys...and beyond out into the Gulf of Mexico.
2) The beach is close enough. Let's face it, only the diehards are on the beach every day - living on the Bayfront, you can take a long walk (or a short bike- ride) across the John Ringling Bridge to Lido Key beaches. Expansive and beautiful, they rival any other US beach. And you can be there in less than 5 minutes. (ok, that's by car...but who wants to rush such a scenic route, anyway?)
3) The Bayfront is outside your front door - Marina Jacks, Bayfront park, O'Leary's Tiki Bar, the Marina, outdoor art exhibits and festivals are a short walk out the front of your building.
4) Main Street is out your back door! Sarasota's diverse cultural experience, from live theater, art galleries, casual to fine dining, bookstores, libraries and boutique shopping is all within walking distance. Who says you have to let your brain rest when you live at the beach? Sarasota offers the best of all worlds.
5) VALUE. There will always be people who want stunning views, beach access and cultural venues within 5 minutes. Sarasota's bayfront condos have it all. And at these prices, how can you resist?
True Real Estate, Sarasota's exclusive buyer agents, track the trends and keep buyers informed of where the value is...where the deals are...and what Sarasota real estate is their best investment. Sarasota's Buyer Broker - William True.