To think that tomorrow I get to see my dear friends who live in my computer (I love that Teresa came up with that). I've been to some Active Rain gatherings and also to Inman in July and it's beyond overwhelming. So if you have a chance to hop over to Orlando this weekend, do it! (it will be well worth it).
Here are some things you cannot miss:
- To keep in touch while at NAR Orlando, our own Jeff "tool boy" Turner or as I call him, "aparatoso" or @respres - came up with a Twitter group NAR2008 - so make sure you go follow, turn notifications on and you'll get updates on your mobile phone.
- To share photos and for you to see familiar faces, Daniel Rothamel, bka The Real Estate Zebra made a flickr group: NAR Orlando 2008
- The Active Rain Gathering has been announced, and although we know it's Saturday at 8:00 PM, we still don't know where (OK guys.....enough suspense already). One thing you should know is that Brad has authorized me to slap him because he kept mispronouncing my name (don't worry Brad....I may kick you, but never slap you) ;)
MUST SEE sessions
Finally - 3 sessions you HAVE to attend because it's people we love (although I'm in 2 of those, I'm not conceited enough to say go because I'll be in them).
1. Friday, November 7th at 12:30 PM - Driving Real Business with Blogs
- Moderated by none other than Dustin Luther - with the following panelists: Teresa Boardman, Jim Duncan, Ginger Wilcox and yours Truly.
2. Saturday, November 8th at 11:00 AM - Web 2.0 Panel hosted by Diamond Dwellings
- Moderated and Hosted by Diamond Dwelling's own Matt Fagioli - with the following panelists: Teresa Boardman, Cyndee Haydon, Jeff Turner and yours Truly.
3. Sunday, November 9th at 11:00 AM - Using Social Media to engage clients
- With Dustin Luther, Rudy Bachraty III and Jeff Turner - they have a great surprise planned for us....can't miss this one!
If I missed anything, please feel free to leave it on the comments and I will come back and update the post - let us know if you will be there as well - that way we can plan to meet while in Orlando.