Are you buying or selling Memphis, TN real estate? If so here are some recent statistics on Memphis home sales from the Memphis Association of Realtors.
Maybe you have heard of slumping home sales in other areas of the country. That's not the case with Memphis home sales. The Memphis real estate market is going well.
- 2.8% increase of average Memphis home price in March 2007 to $169,700 (compared to sales of Memphis homes in March of 2006).
- 1487 is the total number of Memphis homes that sold in March of 2007.
- 8% drop in Memphis real estate sales from the record year of March 2006, but current Memphis home sales are inline with March 2005.
Crye-Leike has over a thousand Realtors in the Memphis area to help you with your buying or selling needs. Our one-stop shopping concept makes buying or selling Memphis real estate a simpler process. If you are interested in searching for Memphis homes for sale online or in finding a Memphis Realtor visit our site at http://www.crye-leike.com/
Here are some popular areas to search for homes around the Greater Memphis area and Shelby County, Tennessee.
- Memphis Homes for Sale
- Arlington Homes for Sale
- Bartlett Homes for Sale
- Collierville Homes for Sale
- Cordova Homes for Sale
- Germantown Homes for Sale
- Lakeland Homes for Sale
- Millington Homes for Sale
- Olive Branch, MS Homes for Sale