Winding Creek is a community of 400 homes with two entrances on Minnieville Road approximately 5 miles west of I-95. Its' central location in eastern Prince William County makes it an ideal location for ease of commuting throughout Northern Virginia.
- Pool and tennis club
- Large usable lots
- Underground utilities
- Wide streets
- Fortuna Village Shopping Center is approximately 10 minutes. Lake Montclair Center and Staples Mill Center are approximately 5 minutes
- Well maintained homes
- Numerous home styles to prevent the "cookie cutter" look
- Planned community activities
- Commuter buses to the PENTAGON, WASHINGTON, DC and the WASHINGTON NAVY YARD/BOLLING AFB are located at Dale Boulevard and Minnieville Road (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the FRANCONIA-SPRINGFIELD METRO is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- SLUG LINES can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB QUANTICO is approximately 15 minutes from Winding Creek
Also look at a nearby neighbor ASHLAND
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Prince William County area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.