Your Florida Mortgage Home Loans, Florida Mortgage, Florida Mortgage Lender
Providing Mortgage Services in Florida
To endure and be the most successful Florida mortgage lender, we have learned to adapt to a Florida real estate market that changes quickly. One reason 1st Continental Mortgage is still here after ten years, when so many other Florida mortgage businesses around the state have closed their doors, is how we treat our Mortgage clients.
We really do take a long-term view.
About five years ago, adjustable rate mortgages with five year fixed periods were the rage with most Florida Mortgage lenders.
However, not with our team.
Why take an ARM when interest rates were near historic lows?
As a mortgage lender in Florida, over the last ten years we've earned a reputation for listening to our clients and for recommending the mortgage solution that is best for their long-term home ownership goals. As a result, we receive a large number of new Florida mortgage loan business by referral from past clients and our real estate partners.
If you are fortunate enough to be looking to buy a home or Refinance an existing one in the current market, we'll be glad to offer you sound advice and friendly service. Service and advice you deserve from a Florida mortgage lender that's been around for a decade and will be around for the long haul. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application for a no-pressure and no-obligation quote on your Florida mortgage or refinance.
We are a Resourceful Florida Mortgage Lender with excellent Conventional and FHA Mortgages for First Time Home buyers
Although many lenders are tightening credit standards and demanding higher FICO scores and more money down, we still have excellent conventional home loan programs with no money down for 1st time home buyers. In the current Florida real estate market, selling Realtors® are often eager to offer 3% and even 6% toward closing costs to coax an offer from our FHA approved Home Buyers in Sarasota and other cities throughout Florida.
Don't let lack of a downpayment keep you on the sidelines in a prime Florida real estate market that offers some of the best buying opportunities in years. Call 1-800-570-0448 to discuss your first time home buyer mortgage options with a representative from the premier mortgage lender in Florida. You can even use our quick application for a no-hassle consultation. Even if you're not a first time home buyer, we have excellent fixed rate home loans with terms from 10 to 50 years.
The Mortgage Lender in Florida
Excellent Refinance Options For Florida Homeowners
As a Florida mortgage lender, we know well how quickly the world can change. Sometimes you outgrow your mortgage before you've outgrown the home that you financed.
Whether you need to make the move from a dangerous adjustable rate mortgage to a low Florida fixed rate mortgage or just want to do a refi to pull some cash out, chances are good we can help. We will be happy to review your present mortgage financing to ensure you're getting the right solution and that you do not have any prepayment penalties. For some clients, a Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit is a better way to create a financing solution. To discuss your situation with an outstanding mortgage lender who actually is in Florida, call 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure quick application form.
If you have a Bad Credit home loan, have been paying on time, and are ready for a low interest rate alternative, don't wait until your change date and attempt to pay your higher payment. Call us today at 1-800-570-0448 to see if we can move you to a fixed rate FHA mortgage and give you a stable long-term financing solution. We did it for a bad credit mortgage client in Duval County! Don't get stranded in a bad credit mortgage with accelerating payments! A Florida refi to a stable low rate loan solution today is far better than needing a hard money Florida Foreclosure bailout tomorrow.
A Reputable Florida Mortgage Lender
Offering Low Cost Florida Construction Loan Programs
The slowing Florida real estate market has also opened up excellent construction loan opportunities for buyers who are building custom homes. During the boom, it was tough to get the attention of the best custom builders and competition for premium lots was fierce.
Those applying for a Florida Construction loan will find supply and demand working in their favor in today's market. Builders are hungry and all too eager to complete a construction loan funded project ahead of schedule. For reliable answers and experienced help in applying for a Florida construction loan, you can count on a reputable Florida mortgage lender like 1st Continental Mortgage! Call 1-800-570-0448 right now or use our quick application to get started!
A Florida Mortgage Lender Motivated to Lend
Mobile Homes, Modular Homes and Manufactured Homes
Try finding a Mobile Home or modular home loan at your local bank and you'll quickly learn about one of the lasting prejudices in the world of mortgage lending. Many banks don't offer mortgages for mobile homes with land, modular homes, or double wide trailers on rural acreage. They're much more comfortable lending on traditional "Brick" built block homes in subdivisions. It's a sentiment we've heard from all across the state: Duval County, Seminole County, and Dade County!
We're a mortgage lender business that welcomes and understands that a manufactured homes can offer superior quality at an affordable price in a high cost housing market. We offer both FHA mortgage loans and conventional financing for purchasing or refinancing mobile homes on lots, modular homes, and double wide trailer homes on land.
For a free no obligation quote on a manufactured home mortgage, call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application. You'll know you have found the right Florida mortgage lender for your manufactured housing loan!
A Florida Mortgage Lender
Capable of Handling Florida Jumbo or Super Jumbo Mortgages
The Fannie Mae loan limits have not increased as rapidly as real estate prices in Florida over the last five years. More and more homes, especially in more expensive coastal Florida counties, now require a Florida Jumbo or Super Jumbo home loan to purchase.
As an experienced Florida mortgage lender, we would be pleased to help you secure the best combination of rate and terms for your Florida home purchase. For a quote on your Florida Jumbo or Super Jumbo mortgage, please call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application for a fast, no obligation consultation.
A Florida Mortgage Lender That Knows Investor Loans
Motivated sellers always look good to smart real estate Investors. In the near term, it looks as if Florida will have its share of homeowners and institutions forced to sell REO homes at a loss. At 1st Continental Mortgage, some of our favorite repeat Florida mortgage clients are investors.
As a Florida mortgage lender, we understand the special needs of Florida real estate investors. Whether you are accumulating a portfolio of rental houses in Tampa to hold long term or buying and fixing REO homes in Tallahassee, Florida from asset managers at Florida lenders, we will be happy to help you close a competitively priced loan on time. If your investor loans aren't getting the attention they deserve from your Florida mortgage lender, why not try 1st Continental Mortgage?
To get a quote on your next Florida investor loan, call 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure quick application form. You'll find 1st Continental Mortgage deserves it reputation as an investor friendly Florida mortgage lender.
Florida Home Loan Programs
Not two generations ago, it was difficult for home buyers in Florida to get a mortgage from their local financial institution without a 20% Downpayment. Few people could manage the savings required and many otherwise qualified Floridians didn't get approved for the funds to buy a home in Florida because they did not have the minimum Downpayment to qualify for a Florida Mortgage.
Although recent problems in the subprime market have made lenders more careful about how they extend credit, it's still very possible to buy a home in Florida with little or no money down. To learn more about our Florida home buyer programs, just give us a call at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to inquire today!
No Money Down Programs for Florida Home Buyers
For sure, it is much easier today to be a Florida home buyer than it was a generation ago. Even if you don't have substantial savings or perfect credit, 1st Continental Mortgage works with many lenders still willing to make loans to borrowers with limited cash for Downpayment
In fact, today in Florida 7 out of 10 first time home buyers make a Downpayment of 10% or less. A good many Floridians buy their homes with no money down at all.
Because most people who sell an existing home have some equity which can be applied to making the Downpayment on the new home, no down payment financing is most attractive to Florida first time home buyers. However, these loans are an option for all home buyers whether they have equity from a prior sale or not.
Don't be persuaded that your lack of a Downpayment means you can't become a Florida homeowner. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out how simple it is to take advantage of 1st Continental Mortgage's excellent no money down mortgage programs.
With 10 plus years of helping home buyers and first time home buyers become homeowners, the skilled and experienced mortgage lenders of 1st Continental Mortgage can help you own a Florida home using these excellent no money down Mortgage programs:
- 106% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Closing costs in Florida vary but typically run from 4-6 percent of the value of the transaction. Using a 106% Florida mortgage is an excellent way to create a truly no money down home mortgage. Call 1-800-570-0448 to get pre-approved for this no money down program today! Quick Application!
- 105% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Right now sellers of homes are a little more flexible in dealing with prospective Florida home buyers because of the slower Florida housing market. That means 105% financing is often enough to produce a true no money down real estate transaction for the Florida real estate buyer, especially if your Realtor® can negotiate some help from the selling side. To learn more about our 105% mortgage programs, call 1-800-570-0448 or apply securely online for a no money down Florida mortgage. Quick Application!
- 103% Financing for Florida Home buyers - Having an experienced Mortgage Lender working with you and your Realtor® in structuring your offer to purchase is one way that many Florida home buyers get to the closing table with 103% financing. Our loan officers are standing by to answer any questions you might have about our mortgage programs for home buyers at 1-800-570-0448. Call now for a quote on 103% financing or any our other Florida lending no money down mortgage programs! We can get you a loan whether you're financing a modular home in Broward County or a single family block home in Orange County. We will make a fixed rate no money down home loan easy! Quick Application!
- 100% Financing For Florida Home Buyers - Interest rates are at historic lows and an oversupply of well built homes with high days on market! Florida home buyers should not let the lack of funds for a Downpayment make them miss what looks to be one of the best buying opportunities in Florida residential real estate in many years. A 1st Continental Mortgage representative will be happy to discuss how you can buy your Florida home with 100% finance lending. Call 1-800-570-0448, or inquire using our contact form for a no obligation quote on 100% financing from our best Florida lenders. Quick Application!
- 80/20 Financing For Florida Home buyers - Although private mortgage insurance is now deductible in many cases, many of our Florida mortgage clients want to avoid PMI but still get 100% financing. We have structured many combo loans with an 80% first mortgage and a 20% Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit to avoid PMI and still achieve a purchase money mortgage with no Downpayment requirements. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our contact form for a quote on an 80/20 no money down combo mortgage to buy your Florida dream home. Quick Application!
- 97% Financing For Florida Home buyers - A few years ago a seller's agent faced multiple offers and could pit Florida home buyers against each other in a bidding war before accepting the highest and best offer. Now home buyers can drive through subdivisions in most Florida metros and find plenty of for sale signs. Motivated seller's agents are receptive and often willing to kick in 3 to 9% toward buyer's closing costs and Downpayment without a corresponding increase in the offered price. In this way, even 97% financing can become the way to buy a Florida home with very little money out of pocket. Call 1st Continental Mortgage right now at 1-800-570-0448 for full details on our 97% Florida mortgage loans. Quick Application!
Many First Time Home Buyers Are Eligible For No Money Down Mortgages
You may be pleasantly surprised how much money the same amount you are spending on rent every month can buy if you apply it toward a low fixed rate Florida mortgage. Why not take a step toward building equity for yourself and your family? Call 1st Continental Mortgage today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online Florida mortgage quick application to get a no money down mortgage for a first time home buyer in Hillsborough County or any of the other Florida counties we serve.
Quick and Easy No Money Down Programs for Florida First Time Home Buyers
Some Florida first time home buyers hesitate because they think that the no money down loan process is too complicated or time consuming.
1st Continental Mortgage pros have been making getting loan approvals for Florida first time home buyers easy, stress-free, and straightforward for over ten years now. We can help you get the keys to a Florida home that you own. Call 1-800-570-0448 and ask about our special no money down first time home buyer mortgage programs.
Our no money down programs for Florida home buyers include all of the following:
- Low fixed rate Florida mortgages with terms of 40,30,20,15, and 10 years;
- First time home buyer programs for Florida Jumbo and Super Jumbo Mortgages for the purchase of luxury homes;
- No money down mortgage first time home buyer programs that allow for contributions from the seller and use of gift programs to pay closing costs and prepaids;
- Florida no money down programs with Interest Only periods of 1, 3, 5, and ten years;
- Both conventional and FHA home loan programs designed specifically for first time home buyers with less than perfect credit who want a low cost alternative to a sub prime mortgage;
- Excellent programs for first time buyers seeking to purchase mobiles, modular or trailer homes with land.
Don't miss one of the best times to buy a home in Florida because you don't have a Downpayment The call and consultation are free and without obligation. Call First Continental Mortgage at 1-800-570-0448 to learn more about buying your first Florida home with no money down.
Home Buyer Financing
FHA Loan Limits
Mobile Home Loans
Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Interest Only Loan
Real Estate Investors
Bad Credit Mortgage
Florida Mortgage Lender
Refer Our Website
Bookmark Our Site
Answers to Mortgage Questions
Whether Refinancing or Buying, We
Deliver Good Answers to Great Questions!
I need a mortgage. Why should I do business with you?
What is a Home Loan?
What is a Mortgage?
What is Refinancing?
What is FHA?
What is HUD?
What is Sub Prime?
What is a Lender? Do I need a Lender?
What is a Broker? Should I use a Mortgage Broker?
What is a Mortgage Originator?
What is a Mortgage Loan Processor?
What is a Mortgage Underwriter?
What is a Pre-Approval Letter?
What is a Mortgage Commitment?
What do I need to apply for a mortgage?
What is the difference between a fixed and adjustable rate mortgage?
Can I buy a house using a FHA Loan?
How much mortgage do I qualify for using an FHA Loan?
Does the FHA loan impact how much house I can qualify to buy?
How do I qualify for a home mortgage using the FHA program?
What is the difference between a regular mortgage and a FHA Loan?
Do you have to improve your credit score to get a better rate with FHA?
What is the importance of credit when you apply for an FHA Loan?
I heard the FHA loan is only for 1st time buyers, is that true?
My mortgage company says I should not consider the FHA program. Why should I listen to you and not them?
I want to improve my mortgage term. Can I refinance my FHA loan now?
How soon can I refinance to a new home loan?
How often can I refinance my home?
How can I refinance my home when I have credit problems?
Where can I refinance my home if I'm late on my mortgage?