Welcome to your weekly report of the "Week in Review 11/3/2008 to 11/09/2008" where we all can read a few posts that caught the interest of this writer. I went searching for any and all posts from all categories that were written from the heart and through each writers inspiring moments.
This is a great way to put all these articles in one place so we have the opportunity to read other's writings that we may not have crossed yet. Who knows....you may end up subscribing to your "favorite" blog writer!
I've been forced by Neal Bloom working hard and diligently to bring you all these that you may have missed and hope you all can give a few of them a little attention. They are in no particular order or category but just know that this Week In Review has been an ongoing thing for two years and surely is a great addition to ActiveRain to get another members view on their choices to spotlight over the week.
Welcome.....and dive in!
- Faith, Family Matters, and Active Rain Friends... Debe Maxwell shares her story of the power of ActiveRain and prayer wishes for her husband. There is more to life than just business.....it's family and friends!
- Do You Apologize for Being Successful? Our dear friend Linda Scanlan has overcome many obstacles and came back to our network with new insight from a ‘Consumers View'. No matter what...we all have our successful moments or ideas of success. Apologizing is not necessary is it?
- 24 Hours...Personal Reflections on One Historic Day Lola Audu is such a creative wonder with her view on this historic day. This was the best ever written post on the outcome of the elections and though I am not too outspoken on my own political views I have to say this: I admire everything she wrote and you will too. Read on!
- Do you Have your Eye on a Real Estate SLEEPER? Teri Eckholm once again brings us her quick wit and real estate smarts and in this particular story about ‘sleeper homes'. It may be sleeping for a bit...but then all in the market awakens and you just might lose that home you love so hop to it!
- Time for Real Estate Imagineering - 2009 To Do List janeAnne "Green-o-Lina" gets us thinking about Imagineering for 2009...check it out and add to her To Do List!
- Figuring Our The Right Price - The Economic Meltdown Factor Patricia Kennedy gives us realistic insight into the buyer and sellers minds and what may or may not be happening in her market. Just know that when buyers and sellers won't budge that a contract won't happen.
- The Audacity of Hope for an End to Declining Market Values William Johnson tells his deep sense of the market and what's happening before and now. Seems we all in the Real Estate Industry think along the same lines...the media runs amuck and tells their story and the public believes it. So waiting for the media to depict our housing market seems absurd but oh so true doesn't it?
- Blogging is a Long-Term Strategy with the Potential for Short-Term Results Jason Crouch wrote his view on social media and it's effectiveness.....his own personal story and his road to success with blogging and business.
- Melodious and I Are Experimenting With Cells... Hmm... Now What? Carolyn Starr shares her Mixpo Videos with an array of different presentations ...all for your creative juices to start flowing! There are many different ways to market yourself but video and slide shows take you right there with them. We can all write...but seeing is believing huh?
- Niagara Falls In All Its Glory Hal Place takes us on a journey through Niagara Falls and THIS is what doing a localism post is about. Give some tips on what to see and clear photos that give you an ahhhh kind of feeling.
- Carlsbad Restaurants - Dini's Bistro on the Coast Road in Carlsbad Village Jeff Dowler is one of the best Localism writers I know. He has tours, pictures and loads of info for Carlsbad, CA and surrounding areas. Definitely the go to guy for Real Estate and Local Area info.
- Monday Morning...Fairies and Pink Elephants Kathy McGraw and I had a blast one night talking about all the opinionated comments on my post YOUR Online Presence: The Aftermath. This sparked a few comments about believing in flying pink elephants and of course my own continued belief in fairies :) And so the group was formed. Both Fairies and Pink Elephants and POSITIVE ATTITUDE for the Weary Soul are both wonderful groups to go to when the soul gets tired and weary from all the negativity that comes with such a big membership here. Thanks Kathy....for your tireless giving for a good ‘cause'.
- I could not pass up mentioning one of the greatest writers for hard core Real Estate talk so here's Lenn Harley's Hard Core Real Estate Post of the week A TEMPORARY FIX? OR, A MONUMENTAL SCAM? For Cynics. Read it and weep, cry, laugh or just scratch your head. Oh...and the story probably changed by now since our financial market keeps changing daily.
- Has Google Just Nullified Our Copyrights? Lisa Hill gives us something to think about. Google wanted to create an online library but the many roadblocks encountered regarding copyrights and so forth. Read on for tidbits and links to draw your own conclusions and to also think about your OWN material.
- Keeping it ever so light....LIL BRO aka Jason Sardi gives us How about some early 2009 Predictions? Grab a seat, a cup of coffee and think about your own!
- Jeff Belonger brings us loads of info and insight into FHA Loans with FHA loans & Mortgage advisory - Part 1 - Understanding Loan Officers & FHA loans & mortgage advisory - Part 2 - Understanding mortgages & key principals of mortgages
- Choosing Power of Attorney is a Critical Estate Decision Yvette Smith gives us some wonderful insight into a Power of Attorney during difficult times. It's not something we all like to think about ...but should.
- Ann Allen gives us some situations she encountered and asks us Would You Hire These Agents? Being a professional in the real estate industry just doesn't mean to market yourself; it's how you hold yourself, your superior service and caring attitude in thinking in the best interests of your clients.
Monika McGillicuddy had her Active Rain Party slide show on! CLICK HERE>>> Active Rain Party Bash at the Hard Rock ......And Anne Cummings had hers going on too! NAR Orlando - Bloggers, Twitterers, and a GREAT AR Party!
Neal Bloom has kept the Week In Review alive and well and if you would like to take a stab at doing the next one please contact him!
Neal Bloom-Realtor ® Assoc.-CRS-Weston FL - Weston, FL
**There will be no recreations of any type regarding the titles or content of this group or Review without the permission and expressed written consent of the Groups founder-Copyright 2008"