- To create drama and dress up any room, consider adding touches of black. It works in virtually any color scheme and with any decorating style.
- If you are going for major drama, inject even larger doses of this dynamic color in your window treatments, upholstered furniture, bedding, flooring or floor coverings, decorative wall moldings, shelving, cabinets, or your wooden furniture pieces.
- Lime green, white, orange, red, yellow and aqua all pop when positioned on or near black pieces.
- Paint artwork frames, mirrors, or add black painted pinstripes. Decorative boxes hung on the wall or open shelving to hold accessories in black are striking.
- Paint the legs of a coffee table or dining table black -leaving the top in a wood tone. To give painted black objects an aged worn look; sand the edges, details, around handles and legs, or anywhere that might have natural wear.
- IT IS BACK!
Photo taken in IKEA of Black & White Bedroom and Closet Display
Home Staging, Property Presentation, & Interior Redesign Services