OK, Nine. The weather thing is getting a little tired and flaunting that would be just cruel. Welcome to San Diego !
1. The Ocean with its beautiful beaches to enjoy fishing, surfing, sailing, cruising, swimming, the tide pools, you name, we have it.
2. Balboa Park, one of the finest and most beautiful parks in the world. Museums, Arboretum, fountains, the largest outside Pipe Organ in the World in its own magnificent Pavilion, cultural centers, restaurants, art galleries, a carousel and the famous Old Globe Theater.
3. The San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park and wildlife preserve that could rival a real safari
4. Seaworld with its aquatics and underwater world that will amaze and would thrill even the most adventured
5. The GasLamp Quarter, with more restaurants than you could ever imagine.
6. The new Ballpark Downtown, San Diego Symphony, Old Town
7. Seaport Village on the Bay with its beautiful boardwalk
8. More Golf courses everywhere for any handicap
9. Coronado Island and the magnificent Curved Bridge.
These Nine Best Reasons Along with about a thousand others make San Diego one of the best places on earth to live. When you come to visit, be prepared, you will want to move here and we will be welcoming you! So bring your smile and great attitude and get ready to live!