La Habra, CA 90631 home sale report for October 2008 ~ Single family pending home sales in La Habra were up, while condo sales were down.
- Single family homes range in price from $165,000 to $1,675,000, although only 4 were priced over $1,000,000.00
- 180 homes are currently for sale, the highest number in three months, compared to 129/149/153/182/216 prior months.
- 34 pending sales in escrow during the month, up from 18 last month and 24/18/25/34/37 prior months.
- 35 homes closed October up from 32 last month and 27/14/25/26 prior months.
- $448,000 is the average asking price and buys you approximately 1,631 square feet.
- $398,000 is the average closed price for 1,512 square feet with an average of 50 days on the market.
- Condominiums range from $114,000 to $475,000 ~ The exact same as last month.
- 72 condo/town-homes are currently for sale, compared to 63 last month and down from 82 the last two month.
- $238,000 is the average asking price for 1,078 square feet.
- 12 pending sales (currently in escrow) in escrow, down from last month and compared to 23/11/6/5 for prior months.
- 23 closed, more than double from last five months, compared to 10/10/3/8/10 previously.
- $252,000 was the average closed price for 1,151 square feet, with an average time of 50 days on the market.
Overall Data Shows:
- La Habra's current housing supply* is 6.6 months ccompared to 7.5 last month and 9.5 the prior three months, also 11.7 five months ago.
- Calculations apply to both single family homes and condos.
La Habra is well known for the lively Children's Museum, click here to see more, we've been there many times ourselves with our family If you're interested in learning more about La Habra check out Living in La Habra, and see why La Habra is a city with a heart.
Want to know more about La Habra Real Estate? Contact me Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com, view Preferred Home Brokers and see why we're one of the longest established independent brokerages in Orange County under the same ownership
If you are thinking of selling your Orange County home consider this:
- 84% of all home buyers begin today with the Internet for their home search.
- 80% of Orange County is on-line.
- The average age in Orange County is 36 and I don't know of a "thirty something" person in Orange County who is not on line.
- For the maximum on-line marketing exposure contact me Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com