Lorton Station is a 300 acre subdivision of 950 newer homes just South of Fort Belvoir. Detached homes and town homes are available and, yes,
- It is within 15 minutes of the entrance to Fort Belvoir.
- Additionally, it is only 15 miles south of Washington, D.C.
- The Lorton entrance to and exit from I-95 is just outside the community on Lorton Road.
- On those occasions when you need to go to the Pentagon the VRE Lorton Station is in the community. Take a Northbound train, change to the Metro Blue Line at King Street and go to the Pentagon Station.
- Commuters to DC will also want to use the VRE at Lorton
Kids attend Lorton Station Elementary and, depending on where you live, they will attend either South County Secondary or Hayfield Secondary.
Three shopping centers, Lorton Station Marketplace,Lorton Station Town Center and Gunston Plaza provide a full range of retail services and numerous excellent restaurants.
- Swimming? There are 2 community pools.
- The 100 acre Joseph Plaskett Park with both hiking and biking trails runs through Lorton Station.
- Lorton is also home to the Pohick Bay Regional Park with both boat launches, boat storage, camping, cabins and picnic grounds.
- Pohick Bay Public Course is within 15 minutes if you are not eligible to play Fort Belvoir
- Mason Neck State Park and Mason Neck National Wildlife Park are part of a 6,000 acre wetlands management area and is a major bird and wildlife sanctuary - hiking and biking areas are easily accessed.
North South or West, there are excellent subdivisions within 15 minutes of Fort Belvoir.If you are planning a Northern Virginia please use our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.