Beaufort SC Real Estate Company to hold Web Strategy Training
Exit Realty of Beaufort South Carolina will hold a Strategic Training for its Real Estate Professionals Thursday November 20th on the rapid changes occurring on the Internet and how Blogging has become crucial to the dissemination of relevant local information. Although the media keeps viewing Real Estate as a national event its ramifications are local and varied... the old adage that Real Estate is Local remains not only true it keeps getting reinforced by the demands of the public; Beaufort Real Estate Professionals must gear their expertise and translate it online in an effective and organic fashion.
Key Yessaad of Real Estate Web Trainer LLC will lead the 4-hour Seminar working closely with Greg Bennett, the Broker / Owner of Exit Realty of Beaufort. The Seminar is a practical approach on the right habits Realtors must develop in conjunction with a plan of action.
Real Estate Blogging Strategy
Local Content drives Expertise and Connectivity for the benefit of Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
This course was designed to enhance the ability of Real Estate Professionals to compete in an ever increasing spirited Internet Landscape...
The Original name of the course was "Google Loves Bloggers," to reveal the fact that if your blogging posts are not "Search Engine Archived" and lead back to you in a natural way then the effort is for not.
The questions A Real Estate Professional should help their clients answer are the following:
"How can I tell that you have expertise in your Real Estate Market?"
"Can I validate you online and "Google You" with Buzz around your Market expertise?"
"Is the information I find online about you fluff or substance?"
Blogging Training Session Details:
I designed this Seminar as a Real Estate Strategy for Visibility, Expertise, and Search Engine Ranking. You will learn the following:
- What is Blogging? - Very short time spent on this topic because the strategy is more important than the why.
- Why should Realtors Blog? Do I really need to do this?
- How are successful Real Estate Agents using this medium to position themselves?
- Where should I blog? My website right? not really!!!
- What should I blog about? And how often?
- What if the format of a good blog? At least can you get me started...? Do I have to become a writer? How about links?
- What does all this have to do with Google? Is this SEO? (Could you explain SEO briefly for us?)
- How much programming should I learn? (Let me give you the answer right here - ZERO!!!)
- How expensive is this whole strategy? Think time, perseverance, and elbow grease...
- How can my assistant help me with this?
- Does this strategy really work? And how fast? Can you show us examples?
I tell your Borker /Owner that I promise not to waste your Realtors' time and will arm them with information they need to compete online...
Training Duration: 4 hours is best for this material to be absorbed... This training takes on 2 hours of course-work but the additional 2 hours are necessary for agents questions and comfort level! It is about empowering Real Estate Agents to immerse themselves in this realm...
|Web Link: Beaufort SC Real Estate Training
WordPress Web Log: Exit Realty of Beaufort Training
Zolve Blog: Beaufort Real Estate Blogging Training
About the Trainer: Key Yessaad - Real Estate Web Trainer. To train, inspire, and help Real Estate Professionals succeed is my passion. I have a niche area of expertise which is the combination of Real Estate Web Strategy, Consulting, and Systems Implementation... Inquire about the various Training Classes and Seminars by contacting Key at (910) 538-6610.