UP for AUCTION: This is it folks, the last of the JO Ranch.
Approximately 4.3 acres overlooking Scenic View Estates and Lake Granbury. Bidding starts at $75,000.00
Hill top views less than 100 yds from the lake.
- Tree topped bluff overlooking surrounding area and lake
- 4.3 acres with pond, trees, over 50 feet of elevation
- Next to another 7 plus acres of undeveloped land
- Old horse barn and corral
- Power and water utilities are available
- Dramatic building sites for either a single level or a split level home built into the hillside
- Can be subdivided
- Close in to Granbury
- Across the road from the Dinosaur Trail cabins
- Eligible for solar energy program for new construction.
This property is the last of the Johnny Osborn ranch. His ranch used to stretch from the edge of the Brazos River (now at the bottom of the lake) up to this property. It was also my home during my highschool years.
2510 Scenic View Ct., Granbury, TX 76148
Located approximately 4 miles south of Granbury on hiway 144, across the bridge from the marina.
Offered by Michael Michaud, Owner/broker.
View of adjoining undeveloped property
Street view looking up at the bluff.
View from the edge of the bluff looking down at the street.
If built to suit, the property can be included in solar energy program for new construction.
Need free information on alternative building materials, energy systems such as solar or wind generators as well as builders in Texas? Go to www.preferredbuilders.org/home and sign up for free online newsletter.
Call or email for bidding package. Reserve and 3% buyer's premium to winning bidder. Pays for buyer's agent commission.
No registration fee.