- People will notice a leaking or worn-out faucet. By replacing these items, you will give a new look to the room.
- Clean under the sinks. If there is any leaks fix them. Then clean up the damage using contact paper or paint.
<!--- Paid text ad: 123contractorquotes.com good until August 28, 2007 ---> Home Improvement Contractor Find and research local contractors, get free no obligation quotes on your home improvement projects.
<!--- www.AdFusion.com: Home Improvement Articles ---> Home Improvement Articles
Get rid of any bad smells in your home.
- Pay attention to pet or cigarette odors.
- Place scented potpourri around the house.
- On the day you're expecting a potential buyer, pop a batch of frozen cinnamon rolls or home-made bread into the oven for a great aroma.
Use a title company to handle the closing.
- A title company can handle the title search and paper work for a very small fee. It is well worth the cost.
<!--- Affiliate: USLegalForms.com ---> Home Sales Packages - Legal Forms for Home Sales and Contract of Sales
<!--- www.CJ.com: Socrates Media LLC ---> Downloadable Legal and Business Forms
Subscribe to CommentsComment