Did you know?
- Approximately 25% of properties that are listed for auction are sold PRE-auction.
- Approximately 30% of properties that are listed for auction are sold AT the auction.
- Approximately 30% of properties that are listed for auction are sold POST auction.
If you are considering purchasing a home or investment property through a real estate auction, read these posts... they will demystify most of the process for you.
- Introduction to our "What Buyers Should Know About Auctions" series
- Part 1: Where is the Auction Held?
- Part 2: Types of Auctions?
- Part 3: What happens at a Foreclosure Auction?
- Part 4: "Retail" Real Estate Auctions
- Part 5: What Agent Should I Hire?
There are many variables, but hopefully after reading through these posts you are able to understand the processes most commonly in use right now... please don't hesitate to contact me with questions; or for referrals to local auctioneers or REALTOR/auction specialist buyer agents in your area.