The ugly site is now pretty! After 5,000,000 page views served and 40,000 Wiki added photos, FranklyMLS.com has done it again. A new round of 1sts for MLS Search engine features! And you might have been wondering what I was up to (besides law school and a new wife). PREVIOUS LIST OF FIRSTS:
- First with Keyword search of remarks, subdivisions, zips, city, schools, agent name etc. (like Arlington bank owned)
- First Wiki site. Over 1300 buyer agent reviews and photo albums. (details)
- First with 4x larger mls photos. (example)
- First to Scrub remarks for Short Sales adding a * (blog post)
- First to Scrub remarks for Open Houses (since 50% of agents enter them wrong)
- First with a cell phone mode (see video how-to, or see cell mode)
- First to sort by Tax Assessment as % of List price. Bargains!
- First Export the data to Excel* (*this might not be true)
- First to show both Days on The Market DOMM & relisted DOMP (what's that?)
- First with spreadsheet searching. (more data on 1 page)
- First with password free email alerts.
Video showing the latest features:Link to video
New round of FIRSTS:
- First to incorporate Google Streetview & MS Virtual Earth Aerialview. Photoless listings come alive (see ex: 1, 2, 3)
- First with Price history & Previously listed price history! (ex: 1, 2, 3) (so far not on all homes)
- First with Open House history. See how often they have opens.
- Now 80% faster! Fastest site out there.
Other new features:
- New design. You voted for it, apprentice style.
- Export the data to Excel
- New Search syntax. Now you can search by
- Negatives. Remove areas or words you don't want. Like: McLean -22102
- Bedrooms. Want only 2 bedrooms? Use 2bdr or you can remove 1 bedrooms with -1bdr
- Home Type. Add to your search: detached, condo, townhouse
- Phrases. Search for "bring all offers"
- Partial words. Use the *. Like: PW* for all MLS #s that start with PW. or: Water* for Waterfront and Waterview.
So hope you enjoy the changes, hope you will offer some feedback. Coming up next... MLS sold data! Agent Update: Ask about the Free-Branded Version of FranklyMLS for your blogs and free-branding. Also it is now easier to become a top contributor on the WIki MLSs. Just review about 10 homes and get free visitors to your site.
ps. Funny story, so my favorite post is my Frankly CRA post, so I decided to get the domain name www.franklycra.com , only to realize that it spels Frank Lycra. So don't think it is a site with me wearing Lycra!