Week 2 April 2007
(Sunday, April, 8th - Saturday, April 14th)
Here's the second week of April in review for Real Estate Activity in Parkville, Maryland (21234)
- There were 32 new listings placed on the market.
- List prices range from $148,000 to $479,500.
- 6 of these properties are currently under contract, the remaining 26 are still active.
- 21 are single family detached homes, 10 are townhomes , and 1 is a condo.
- There are a total of 178 listings that are currently ACTIVE.
- Of these there are a total of 144 Single Family Detached homes, 31 Townhomes, 1 Condo, and 2 Multi-Family Units available.
- This week there were 12 homes sold.
- Sales prices ranged from $189,000 to $460,000.
- 8 were single family detached homes and 4 were townhomes.
- Average Sold Price was $266,325
- Average Days on Market were 70
If you are considering making a move, I can provide a FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), I will research and prepare one based on properties which have recently sold in your area.
Get Your House Value
My FREE Home Search Wizard will automatically e-mail you daily any listings that meet your search criteria.
Maryland Home Search Wizard
If you'd like more information and/or have any questions about the Parkville area, please feel free to contact me or visit my Maryland Real Estate website.
Thank you and best regards,
Phillip Cross, e-PRO, REALTOR®
Helping people achieve their dreams, one home sale at a time.
RE/MAX 1st Advantage
Office: (410) 882-6000
Mobile: (443) 677-7114
Information was obtained from the local MLS - Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc (MRIS) and is believed to be accurate, but should not be relied upon without verification, information is not guaranteed.