Before I get into specific ideas for this week, take a look at the following list of questions. These are actual questions I found online (I'll share which sites in a bit). Are these people that you would like to meet? Are these people you would like to talk with?
- What is the Germantown real estate market doing?
- I am looking for real estate to invest in Hot Springs, AR...
- Moving to Nashville, any advice?
- Anyone have input on Chattanooga? We are moving there.
- Where do you look for homes? I'm moving to Little Rock.
- We are trying to figure out a good time to sell our Destin condo...
- Moving to Fayetteville, school and home questions...?
ok... specific tasks for week 4
Share & Demonstrate Your Expertise. Visit online Question & Answer forums. Try the ones listed below and search for questions in your area. Answer where you can. Pose your own questions to stir discussion. Set a reminder on your calendar to periodically revisit.
Some Online Question & Answer Sites for Real Estate...
Post Your First Blog. Write a local interest article - about a neighborhood or local event. Include a link to your web site (use keyword rich anchor text). Post it to your blog. Schedule time on your calendar to post again next month or next week (more often if time permits).
Expand Your Reach. If you work at Crye-Leike, contact me to add your own article to the Crye-Leike web site local area guides. Or look at other posting to other sites like www.ezinearticles.com, www.localism.com
That's it for week 4, but that's not all I have to say about your plan...... Work on the things above and then come back next week to find out where to go from here and where to go if you still can't get enough. If you've had enough already... well congratulations! In 4 weeks you've just set up an online presence that expands past most people in your market.