Okay it has been a while since I was tagged (10 days to be exact!) to join the group MeMe
Thanks to the wonderful Lanette Branch with RE/MAX 1st Advantage (Our Bel Air MD Office location)
I have been reading through all the terrific posts trying to determine what I should say (or reveal) to all you people about me that you wouldn't already know by reading my profile. Unlike all you terrific Bloggers I don't have a bunch of pictures of my family friends, or just plain interesting items... I know., I know - shame on me as a father...
From reading my profile (if you haven't already here it is MY PROFILE) you know that I am a father of three teenagers and the Step-father to one more Tween! Preston 18 is going to college in California Chico State. Lauren 16 my beautiful daughter is a sophmore in High School and living with her mother in Southern California, Garrett 14 is a freshman attending Towson Catholic, and Eric 12 is attending St Ursula's Catholic School in Parkville. I have a beautiful, wonderful wife, Carolyn, that I love very much (in case she is reading I better add that!) We were originally just really good friends in High School, over twenty years later (OMG - has it been that long, I swear I'm only 29!) anyway, we found each other and it appears that even after all those years of being apart and living different lives - we had become Sympatico - essentially the same person!
Now to get to FIVE things you don't know about me...
1) I am a spy working for a secret organization of the United States Gov't that investigates internet activity and social impact of said activity... Well, I guess it's no longer a secret... [phone rings] Okay nevermind - I was just fired, therefore that no longer applies... j/k - I never did. However, previously I was a law enforcement officer with the Federal Protective Service after that experience I starting working a side job as a Bail Enforcement agent (Bounty Hunter) I still operate a website FugitiveRecovery.com which is used for networking Bail industry professionals from across the nation.
2) I love to sing karaoke - even though I am not that great of a singer I still like to sing - okay admit it most of you do it too - although you may not call it karaoke - you sing in the shower or in your car. See told ya there are a bunch of closetted (is that a word) singers here... I help operate a website for a magazine out of Southern California called Karaoke Scene check out their websites: http://www.karaokescene.com/, http://www.singersshowcase.com/, http://www.karaokefest.com/, and http://www.thatskaraoke.com/
3) As you can see from the above I am somewhat of a computer geek... I have a Bachelors in Computer Information Systems. The sad thing is - even with this education and knowledge - I think my kids know more about computers than I do!
4) I love Community Theatre - I have previously performed in many productions since High School. Currently, I haven't been in a play for about 6 years! Want to find a community theatre in the area. I am working with our local Rec Center (Parkville Recreation Center) they have a Drama Club for kids - Eventually we hope to create and develop a Local Community theatre here in Parkville!
5) Okay, let me wrap this up with a few other items... I am into gardening/landscaping when you don't find me sitting at my computer you'll find me covered with dirt/mud planting bulbs or throwing down mulch - still looking for that secret to a great lawn though. Also, I collect and watch movies currently my wife and I have over 800 DVDs. We love to read as well and have quite a collection of books - mostly fantasy type Anne Rice, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkin, Melanie Rawn, Christopher Moore and many many more...
Anyway, that should be enough about me. Now it is my turn to invite others:
Thanks for taking the time to read (more) about me!
Phillip Cross, e-PRO, REALTOR®
Helping people achieve their dreams, one home sale at a time.
RE/MAX 1st Advantage
2033 E Joppa Rd Parkville, Maryland 21234
Office: (410) 882-6000
Mobile: (443) 677-7114
Serving Buyers & Sellers in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan Area