The other day Forbes released their list for the world's most expensive homes.
The numbers still have 8 figures, but some of the most expensive listings have dropped off the list. These homes took their listings off the market after several years of being there.
"That means a $125 million Holmby Hills estate, sandwiched between Beverly Hills and Bel Air, rises from No. 2 to first on our list. The property known as Fleur de Lys doesn't disappoint with its 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms and Versailles-style accoutrements. It's also a sign of the times; the last time a $125 million home nabbed the top honor was in 2005. "
Forbes's only included houses that are publicly listed and no houses that have sold in the past year.
Since the Weiner Real Estate Group are experts in Greater Cleveland Luxury homes, I thought it would be fitting to publish our own most expensive homes list. Our qualifications are the same. The houses are publicly listed and do not include anything that has sold this year or anything that is pending.
Here is the list:
Cleveland's Most Expensive Homes Brought to you by The Weiner Real Estate Group:
1) 2872 Nottingham Lane Hunting Valley. $7,500,000. 7 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths
2) 850 Ashford Court Gates Mills. $6,500,000. 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths
3) 1 Roundwood Manor Hunting Valley. $6,400,000 11 Bedrooms, 11 Full Baths
4) 31214 Lake Rd. Bay Village. $6,000,000. 9 Bedrooms, 12 Full Baths
5) 35275 S. Woodland Hunting Valley. $5,900,000. 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths
6) 32700 Jackson Rd. Moreland Hills. $5,590,000 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths
7) 2779 SOM center Rd. Hunting Valley. $4,250,000. 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths
8) 9660 Creawood Forest Waite Hill. $4,200,000. 5 Bedrooms, 6 Full Baths
9) 41777 Burton Trail Hunting Valley. $3,995,000. 5 Bedroom, 5 Full Baths
10) (a tie) 7790 Old Mill Rd. Gates Mills. $3,950,000 4 Bedrooms, 6 Full Baths
7151 Old Mill Rd. Gates Mills $3,950,000 6 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths.