Thanksgiving is that time of year for me to reflect what I am most thankful for. The Pilgrims celebrated the first Thanksgiving to give thanks for the bounty they had harvested and as a way their community to come together. Today we come together as family and friends to celebrate this tradition, so in this spirit here is what I am thankful for:
1) I have a wonderful wife, three boys, my mother and two dogs living with me in a nice house in a wonderful neighborhood.
2) We all have our health.
3) We have great friends who we care about and who care about us.
4) I love my job and enjoy helping people.
5) I've reconnected with a nephew I lost contact with and he is over my house for this Thanksgiving.
6) I'm almost 46 and still have all my own hair!!
There are more things that I could probably list, but these five items are the things I'm mostly thankful for, so what are you thankful for?