1. Reinstatement - Pay the mortgage company all of the back payments in order to bring your mortgage current. This option is rarely attainable. The mortgage company will add late fees and attorney fees on top of your back payments-making this amount much more than people are able to reasonably attain.
2. Mortgage Mediation- We will negotiate with your lender to bring your loan back in good standing. There are many options available to us to ensure your mortgage mediation is approved and attainable. Some examples include Forbearance, Loan Modification and Partial Claim.
3. Refinance - We have established partnerships with top and reputable lenders in order to provide loans on mortgages that are in foreclosure. There must enough equity available in order for this to occur.
4. Sell Your Home - It may be in your best interest to simply sell your home before the foreclosure sale date. Sometimes the homeowner is unable to sell the home outright at the desired sale price and this is not an option. We have the resources to negotiate a short sale on your behalf with your lender. In the event of a short sale, the lender is willing to accept less than the amount owed to avoid a lengthy foreclosure.
5. Deed-in-lieu of Foreclosure - Mitigation Online Consultants can arrange for you to simply give the home back to the lender and walk away with a clean slate. Ask us how.
6. Bankruptcy - This is a last resort. This will only save your home temporarily. If you miss one payment during this process the lender will put you right back into foreclosure. This is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound... we will still need to come up with a permanent repayment solution to get your house payments back on track. We can put you in touch with an Attorney to file the necessary paperwork.
7. Foreclosure - You may elect to allow the home to be entered into mortgage foreclosure status. This is the most damaging to you and your credit. The lender will take your home and all of your equity. If there is no equity the lender has the option to come after you for the shortage or "deficiency". Contact Mitigation Online Consultants to begin the foreclosure prevention process.