Things I am Thankful for this Year...
- A great husband. My husband and I have not been married a long time, but during our few short years together we have been through a LOT. But through all, he has been there with me holding my hand and making me thankful to have him with me. Plus he really kicked into overdrive today and helped cook most of our dinner.
- A successful surgery. My husband has lived in back pain for so many years he can't remember. He was further injured on the job in 2005 to the point of having to leave full time employment and try to get some long term action done with his back. He was in constant pain since the accident and we had to fight for worker's comp coverage. He finally was able to have surgery this year and the talented and skilled doctor (another thing to be thankful for) did a disc replacement and fusion. He is now free of pain in his back!
- My family. They have stood beside me my entire life and have rallied even more when I needed them over the past couple of years. I also think I have some of the greatest parents in the world. When I look at all they have taught me in life, I only hope I can be as good a parent.
- My friends and internet friends. Again, many have stood beside me during the past couple of years and caught me when I started to fall. They have always had an encouraging word for me and helped me to stay positive.
- Liz and Boyd Loadholt. Liz and Boyd founded AgentOwned Realty. I started with the company almost a year ago and what a journey it has been. Liz and Boyd are some of the most outstanding and honest people that I know. Liz has a great knowledge of real estate and people skills. Boyd has people skills as well as a great business sense. Together they have developed a brokerage that is focused on the agents and making their lives better. They have done what I never thought would be possible in real estate.
- Madeline Marie. Miss Maddie as we have nicknamed her is due to arrive in February. She was an unexpected gift that has brightened our lives all ready and make us ready to get up and go out in this crazy world some days.
- My prior clients and future clients. You brighten my days and really let me know my efforts in this business make a difference in your lives. I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people who appreciate my efforts.
- Our office and the Manning and Santee Office. Holly who keeps us all straight and Kirk who has worked so hard to bring in more agents to our office. For Manning and Santee for offering me a temporary home while I was in transition until the Sumter office opened. You guys gave me a wonderfully warm welcome to the AgentOwned family and hold a special place in my heart!
- Our Military Members and others who serve. There are no holidays for many of you and we appre ciate all you do for each and every one of us. For those far from home, remember you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Though everyone's business could be better, we can all find so much to be thankful for. We live in a great country and have many opportunities before us as well as many challenges. Even though business may be challenging, we will all succeed in our own ways.