The Outer Banks Visitors Bureau is proud to release the 2009 Outer Banks Travel Guide.
The Guide is designed to help you plan and enjoy your trip to the gorgeous barrier islands off the North Carolina coast.
The guide offers:
· High-resolution pictures of the area
· Editorials with local commentary
· Websites, phone numbers and information about historic sites, accommodations, and restaurants
· Information about beach accesses, public boat ramps, fishing, lifeguard locations, ferry service
· Getaway Card that offers reduced rates and discounts at over 109 locations for travelers between mid-September and mid-May.
The Guide is available free of charge at the official travel website OuterBanks.org.