Yes, for all you die-hard "A Christmas Story" junkies and junkettes, I'm having a weekly contest where I ask a really obscure question regarding my favorite Xmas movie, the oh-so dud of a hit in 1983, "A Christmas Story". For those of you who know what I'm talking about, Amen Brother and Sister! For you philistines who have not mde the yearly indulgence of watching endless re-runs of this classic--for shame!
Those of you who answer the following questions will win a "major award"!! Just what yet I haven't really pondered but I'm sure it won't have a black mesh stocking surrounding it!!The Quiz is:
- What was Ralphie and his Dad doing when he uttered the infamous "F" bomb!?
- Where did Ralphies little brother hide all the time?
- What did his Mom drop in his Dad's lap on Xmas morning?
- What WAS the major award--be very specific on this one!
- What was the neighbor's name?
- What type of dogs did he own and what did they do that was so horrific on Xmas day!
- What song did the Chineese servers sing to the family?
- What was served and what was removed at the table?
- What was the name of the gift Ralphie so coveted-be specific!
- Lastly--what was pink,fuzzy, and made Ralphie sweat?
Remember--the winner or winnders will all get a "major award" But don't let these questions stop you--ask me 10 back!! Be witty and sharpe! But not too sharp! "You could put your eye out!"