Boost your Properties Value with these 8 helpful hints.
- All homes require maintenance - make sure any necessary repairs are completed prior to listing your home for sale.
- Replace tired carpeting or flooring rather than doing a thorough cleaning.
- Spruce up the kitchen and bath(s). Even minor makeovers like counter-tops, appliances, and fixtures will make a major impression.
- Organize your closets and de-clutter. Pack away non essentials. Remember...less is more.
- Paint the interior of your home (and exterior if needed). This is probably the easiest and most cost effective step you can take to freshen up the look of your home. Stay neutral with colors...not boring...but neutral.
- Take a good look at your landscaping. If it looks boring to you, it probably does to potential buyers too. Curb appeal is imperative to drawing those buyers inside. If yard work is not your thing...consider hiring a professional.
- Purchase a Home Warranty. Just a little piece of mind to offer to anxious buyers.
- Finally...Stage your home to sell. Professional Stagers are worth every dime that you invest for their service. Turn your "home" into a product (property) for sale where potential buyers can envision themselves living.
Make your property stand out among the rest as the most appealing. That along with proper pricing will help facilitate a timely sale...even in a slow market.
Call your North Jersey Real Estate Team for a Complimentary Market Analysis.
Jim Albano and Jean-Marie Vantuno
Stage your home for a successful sale - we are ASP Realtors!
39 E. Main St.
Little Falls, NJ 07424
973-256-0303 ext 218
Condo and Townhouse info: