Exit Real Estate of Beaufort to Host Web Strategy Seminar
Exit Realty of Beaufort is hosting a web strategy seminar on Thursday December 11th, 2008. This 4 hour training is designed to teach Exit Real Estate Professionals the critical elements of successful web based Real Estate marketing.
The instructor for the seminar is Key Yessaad, a Real Estate web trainer. His presentation will take place at Exit Island Realty's sales office in Coosaw River Estates, exclusively for Exit Agents from North and South Carolina.
The course overview will cover the following topics:
1. Should you get a Real Estate web site? And why?
2. How do you select the best Web Services Company? What are the most important tools of a Real estate Website?
3. Domain names: How do I get one?
Where and how much?
Can I get more than one?
How do I hook them together?
Are there tactics for having several?
4. How do I get started?
Will I be able to understand the Web jargon?
5. How expensive is it going to be?
6. How much work will I have to put in? Is it worth the effort?
How often should I work on my website?
7. What is IDX? And do I need it?
Shouldn't I just use my MLS IDX?
How is that different than Sticky IDX?
8. How about Blogging? Is it important?
9. How can my Assistant help me grow my website?
10. What are Pay- per-clicks?
Do they generate leads?
How much should I spend to get the most leads?