Baldwin County Tax Bills

Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty ARE# 84291-0

The Baldwin County Revenue Commissioner mailed the valuation notices last week.  You should have received your notice by now.  Please make sure that you read the valuation notice.  The Valuation is based on the value of your property as of October 1, 2007.

We recommend that you check out your tax record on the Baldwin County Revenue Commissioner Property Link website.  Key in your PPIN# on the bottom of the webpage form.  You can find your PPIN# on the top left of the Valuation Notice.  Make sure to verify your Appraisal Record has all of the correct information. There have been instances where the square footage was wrong. 

If you do not agree with the value represented on the Valuation Notice, you have 30 days from the notice date to file an appeal.  YOUR APPEAL MUST BE IN WRITTEN FORM, MUST HAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, AND MUST BE FILED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE NOTICE SHOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.  You can download an appeal form from the Revenue Commissioner web site at

The appeal can be hand delivered to any of the Revenue Commission offices in Bay Minette, Fairhope, Foley, or Robertsdale,  You also can mail it to:  BOARD of EQUALIZATION   P.O. BOX 1389  BAY MINETTE, AL  36507, 

Please contact the Revenue Commissioner's office if you have any questions:

Eastern Shore Area: (251) 990-4627
South Baldwin Area: (251) 972-6819
North Baldwin: (251) 937-0245
Foley Courthouse: (251) 943-5061
Fairhope Courthouse: (251) 928-3002
Robertsdale Annex:(251) 937-9561


Posted by



This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Alabama Baldwin County
baldwin county
tax bills
revenue commissioner

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Hon.Bernard Ohemeng Baah
Hello My Dear, My name is Hon.Bernard Ohemeng Baah A member of the Parliament of Ghana Republic under the National Peoples Party.(NPP) You can still get more of my profile in Please it is my desire to solicit for your assistance to purchase a good Estate in your country for my family relocation and an investement up to a reasonable amount if the byelaws of your country permits foreign investments. If you can assist me on this regards, I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (, Let me hear from you. Regards, Hon.Bernard Ohemeng Baah My My Tel:+233-540709657
Nov 23, 2009 01:31 AM #1
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Steve Shaw

e-PRO, Gulf Region Properties Team
Need additional info?
Spam prevention

Additional Information