Week 3 April 2007
(Sunday, April, 15th - Saturday, April 21st)
Here's the third week of April in review for Real Estate Activity in Parkville, Maryland (21234)
- There were 28 new listings placed on the market.
- List prices range from $150,000 to $534,900.
- 5 of these properties are currently under contract, the remaining 23 are still active.
- 21 are single family detached homes, 6 are townhomes , and 1 is a condo.
- There are a total of 184 listings that are currently ACTIVE.
- Of these there are a total of 148 Single Family Detached homes, 34 Townhomes, 1 Condo, and 1 Multi-Family Units available.
- This week there were 14 homes sold.
- Sales prices ranged from $155,000 to $525,000.
- 8 were single family detached homes and 6 were townhomes.
- Average Sold Price was $258,843
- Average Days on Market were 85
If you are considering making a move, I can provide a FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), I will research and prepare one based on properties which have recently sold in your area.
Get Your House Value
My FREE Home Search Wizard will automatically e-mail you daily any listings that meet your search criteria.
Maryland Home Search Wizard
If you'd like more information and/or have any questions about the Parkville area, please feel free to contact me or visit my Maryland Real Estate website.
Phill Cross, e-PRO, REALTOR®
RE/MAX 1st Advantage
(410) 882-6000 Office
(443) 677-7114 Cell
Information was obtained from the local MLS - Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc (MRIS) and is believed to be accurate, but should not be relied upon without verification, information is not guaranteed.