Just a quick note to let you all know that the home owners association at Twelve Oaks has an online newsletter called Twelve Oaks Times. This HOA could be a model for many of the other gated developments here in Shreveport. They are organized and active.
The newsletter contains different categories such as:
- A picture of the home that has won the Garden of the Month award.
- A Family of the Month award. Notices of upcoming events going on for residents.
- A What's New category to keep everyone abreast of changes in the development.
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of the HOA board members.
- Information and reminders about neighborhood covenants and restrictions.
It's chock full of information for current residents and those interested in living in the development.
Building activity is still going on in the Bienville Place section of the neighborhood. Fortunately, Shreveport real estate hasn't been hit as hard as other areas of the nation. Homes are still selling and still being built which is good news for you if you've been watching to see how things are going to go. With interest rates at an all-time low, now would be a great time to jump off that fence and buy or build.
Kudos to the HOA board at Twevle Oaks for setting the standard for HOAs.
You're at Home with Heather
Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Real Estate
Serving your real estate needs in Shreveport, Bossier City, Benton, Haughton, Keithville, Stonewall, Blanchard, and Barksdale AFB
Licensed in Louisiana