Florida Mortgage FHA Refinance, Refinance Florida Mortgage to FHA loan
As a Florida homeowner, eventually, you'll consider refinancing your Florida mortgage. Before you decide to refinance, you should confer with an experienced Florida Mortgage Lender. Our licensed mortgage pros work hard to stay current on the best refinance mortgage programs. Our training objectives are to help each of our clients achieve the best combination of interest rate, mortgage terms, and low home loan closing fees for a Florida refinance. Call today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to learn more!
Fill out a Quick Application Call us with any questions in regards to FHA financing at 954-391-8387
For over a decade, 1st Continental Mortgage has been the mortgage lender of choice in Florida because we deliver excellent rates and superb white glove mortgage service to Florida homeowners. 1st Continental Mortgage loan officers are well equipped to make refinancing your Florida Mortgage a smooth and pleasant transaction from application to closing.
After conferring with one of our loan officers, you may find that refinancing your existing mortgage loan isn't the most suitable way to meet your financial goals. In finance, there are often many ways to achieve a goal, and a conversation with a Florida mortgage expert can save you time in locating the homeowner loan that is going to work the best for your unique set of circumstances.
Why not call one of our friendly experienced loan officers today for a free review your financial situation and objectives. We're confident that when you complete your phone interview, you'll be certain you are applying for the best refinance homeowner loan. A loan that will serve your long-term interests and not just the interest of the mortgage originator you're working with. Call 1-800-570-0448 today or use our quick application for a free, no-obligation consultation.
For most of our clients, getting a refinance on their Florida Mortgage is the most important single financial transaction they will ever undertake. It's actually more important than when you first decided to purchase your Florida home! It's not something that most people do every day. In fact, some homeowners may only refinance two or three times in a lifetime.
Nevertheless, differences among Florida mortgage programs for refinancing that appear small can make a huge difference over the life of a typical Florida mortgage. The hard truth is, refinancing your home into the wrong loan can cost you tens of thousands of dollars or even put you at risk of losing your FL home to foreclosure.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we'll listen carefully to your objectives for the refinance loan, ask the right questions, and use our experience to match you with the best program and lender from among the hundreds of debt consolidation refinance programs we offer.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we're experts at identifying the small differences in competing refinance mortgage loan programs that can save our clients big dollars. We'll be glad to share what we know to help you create the best refinance scenario for your situation. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online quick application to see how simple it is to refinance a mortgage in Collier County or any of the other Florida counties we serve.
Whether you are motivated to refinance your Florida home by a desire to lower your interest rate, lower your monthly payment, change your terms, or remove a former spouse from a mortgage, we will be happy to help. Over the last decade, we have heard our share of excellent reasons for making changes to an existing Florida mortgage. We have excellent Florida refi solutions for all kinds of homeowners from interest only refinances for a newly single professional; to refinancing a Mobile Home on land with a low fixed rate FHA mortgage in Wesley Chapel, Florida; to helping a young family avoid the shock of dramatically higher mortgage payments from an ARM.
Florida Debt Consolidation Refinance
Cash Out Refi in Florida
For some Florida clients, the need to refinance is driven by debt consolidation. It's not uncommon today for borrowers to feel that their credit card debt or other installment debt has taken on a life of its own. We know how to help you get the most for your hard-earned home equity when it comes to doing a cash out refinance for debt consolidation. Refinancing for debt consolidation can help free up hundreds of dollars a month and in some cases, the mortgage interest may be tax deductible. If you have home equity and need a fresh start, call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application. We think you'll be glad you did!
We don't recommend refinancing a first mortgage to every client as a vehicle to consolidate debt or get cash out. Sometimes a prepayment penalty on the first mortgage makes a Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit a better way to access home equity. In other cases, the first mortgage may have a desirable characteristic, such as a below market interest rate, that makes refinancing simply not worthwhile. We'll be happy to help you generate a range of refinance program options and to choose the best from among them.
Why not call us today at 1-800-570-0448 or fill out our quick application to get a fast quote on refinancing your Florida mortgage!
Here are just a few of the reasons our past clients have expressed for refinancing their Florida homes:
- Lower the interest rate on your present fixed rate mortgage;
- Convert a high risk Florida ARM to a stable 30 year fixed rate mortgage;
- Refinance out of a fully indexed Adjustable Rate Mortgage into a FHA fixed rate loan;
- Consolidate all your high interest credit card debts into a single monthly mortgage payment
- Refinance to pull cash out for hospital bills, college tuition, or to finance a wedding, honeymoon or exotic vacation;
- Escape a Florida bad credit mortgage program into a more permanent mortgage;
- Improve your cash flow with a refinance to an Interest Only mortgage.
With more than 100 lender programs to draw upon, 1st Continental Mortgage loan officers have been delivering the right homeowner refinancing loans for over a decade to thousands of Floridians. Here is a partial list of the mortgage programs that we can help you with:
- Fixed rate mortgage refinance with 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, 30 year and 40 year fixed rate terms;
- Interest only mortgage refi options;
- Debt consolidation refinance programs;
- Florida Jumbo mortgage and Super Jumbo mortgage refinancing programs;
- Bad Credit mortgage programs;
- Second mortgage, home equity loans, and home equity lines of credit options;
- Specialty mortgage products such as no income verification, no ratio, SISA and no doc mortgage programs.
The mortgage professionals of 1st Continental Mortgage are waiting to hear from you right now about your next Florida homeowner refinance opportunity. Just give them a ring at 1-800-570-0448 or apply securely online using our quick application. With so many excellent refinancing options for Florida homeowners, we're certain to have a Florida refinancing mortgage program designed for you!
Florida Home Loan Programs
Not two generations ago, it was difficult for home buyers in Florida to get a mortgage from their local financial institution without a 20% Downpayment. Few people could manage the savings required and many otherwise qualified Floridians didn't get approved for the funds to buy a home in Florida because they did not have the minimum Downpayment to qualify for a Florida Mortgage.
Although recent problems in the subprime market have made lenders more careful about how they extend credit, it's still very possible to buy a home in Florida with little or no money down. To learn more about our Florida home buyer programs, just give us a call at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to inquire today!
No Money Down Programs for Florida Home Buyers
For sure, it is much easier today to be a Florida home buyer than it was a generation ago. Even if you don't have substantial savings or perfect credit, 1st Continental Mortgage works with many lenders still willing to make loans to borrowers with limited cash for Downpayment
In fact, today in Florida 7 out of 10 first time home buyers make a Downpayment of 10% or less. A good many Floridians buy their homes with no money down at all.
Because most people who sell an existing home have some equity which can be applied to making the Downpayment on the new home, no down payment financing is most attractive to Florida first time home buyers. However, these loans are an option for all home buyers whether they have equity from a prior sale or not.
Don't be persuaded that your lack of a Downpayment means you can't become a Florida homeowner. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out how simple it is to take advantage of 1st Continental Mortgage's excellent no money down mortgage programs.
With 10 plus years of helping home buyers and first time home buyers become homeowners, the skilled and experienced mortgage lenders of 1st Continental Mortgage can help you own a Florida home using these excellent no money down Mortgage programs:
- 106% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Closing costs in Florida vary but typically run from 4-6 percent of the value of the transaction. Using a 106% Florida mortgage is an excellent way to create a truly no money down home mortgage. Call 1-800-570-0448 to get pre-approved for this no money down program today! Quick Application!
- 105% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Right now sellers of homes are a little more flexible in dealing with prospective Florida home buyers because of the slower Florida housing market. That means 105% financing is often enough to produce a true no money down real estate transaction for the Florida real estate buyer, especially if your Realtor® can negotiate some help from the selling side. To learn more about our 105% mortgage programs, call 1-800-570-0448 or apply securely online for a no money down Florida mortgage. Quick Application!
- 103% Financing for Florida Home buyers - Having an experienced Mortgage Lender working with you and your Realtor® in structuring your offer to purchase is one way that many Florida home buyers get to the closing table with 103% financing. Our loan officers are standing by to answer any questions you might have about our mortgage programs for home buyers at 1-800-570-0448. Call now for a quote on 103% financing or any our other Florida lending no money down mortgage programs! We can get you a loan whether you're financing a modular home in Broward County or a single family block home in Orange County. We will make a fixed rate no money down home loan easy! Quick Application!
- 100% Financing For Florida Home Buyers - Interest rates are at historic lows and an oversupply of well built homes with high days on market! Florida home buyers should not let the lack of funds for a Downpayment make them miss what looks to be one of the best buying opportunities in Florida residential real estate in many years. A 1st Continental Mortgage representative will be happy to discuss how you can buy your Florida home with 100% finance lending. Call 1-800-570-0448, or inquire using our contact form for a no obligation quote on 100% financing from our best Florida lenders. Quick Application!
- 80/20 Financing For Florida Home buyers - Although private mortgage insurance is now deductible in many cases, many of our Florida mortgage clients want to avoid PMI but still get 100% financing. We have structured many combo loans with an 80% first mortgage and a 20% Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit to avoid PMI and still achieve a purchase money mortgage with no Downpayment requirements. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our contact form for a quote on an 80/20 no money down combo mortgage to buy your Florida dream home. Quick Application!
- 97% Financing For Florida Home buyers - A few years ago a seller's agent faced multiple offers and could pit Florida home buyers against each other in a bidding war before accepting the highest and best offer. Now home buyers can drive through subdivisions in most Florida metros and find plenty of for sale signs. Motivated seller's agents are receptive and often willing to kick in 3 to 9% toward buyer's closing costs and Downpayment without a corresponding increase in the offered price. In this way, even 97% financing can become the way to buy a Florida home with very little money out of pocket. Call 1st Continental Mortgage right now at 1-800-570-0448 for full details on our 97% Florida mortgage loans. Quick Application!
Many First Time Home Buyers Are Eligible For No Money Down Mortgages
You may be pleasantly surprised how much money the same amount you are spending on rent every month can buy if you apply it toward a low fixed rate Florida mortgage. Why not take a step toward building equity for yourself and your family? Call 1st Continental Mortgage today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online Florida mortgage quick application to get a no money down mortgage for a first time home buyer in Hillsborough County or any of the other Florida counties we serve.
Quick and Easy No Money Down Programs for Florida First Time Home Buyers
Some Florida first time home buyers hesitate because they think that the no money down loan process is too complicated or time consuming.
1st Continental Mortgage pros have been making getting loan approvals for Florida first time home buyers easy, stress-free, and straightforward for over ten years now. We can help you get the keys to a Florida home that you own. Call 1-800-570-0448 and ask about our special no money down first time home buyer mortgage programs.
Our no money down programs for Florida home buyers include all of the following:
- Low fixed rate Florida mortgages with terms of 40,30,20,15, and 10 years;
- First time home buyer programs for Florida Jumbo and Super Jumbo Mortgages for the purchase of luxury homes;
- No money down mortgage first time home buyer programs that allow for contributions from the seller and use of gift programs to pay closing costs and prepaids;
- Florida no money down programs with Interest Only periods of 1, 3, 5, and ten years;
- Both conventional and FHA home loan programs designed specifically for first time home buyers with less than perfect credit who want a low cost alternative to a sub prime mortgage;
- Excellent programs for first time buyers seeking to purchase mobiles, modular or trailer homes with land.
Don't miss one of the best times to buy a home in Florida because you don't have a Downpayment The call and consultation are free and without obligation. Call First Continental Mortgage at 1-800-570-0448 to learn more about buying your first Florida home with no money down.
Jacksonville | Miami | Tampa | St. Petersburg | Orlando | Hialeah | Fort Lauderdale | Tallahassee | Cape Coral | Port St. Lucie | Pembroke Pines | Hollywood | Coral Springs | Gainesville | Miramar | Clearwater | Pompano Beach | Palm Bay | West Palm Beach | Miami Gardens | Lakeland | Davie | Sunrise | Boca Raton | Miami Beach,
Alachua | Baker | Bay | Bradford | Brevard | Broward | Calhoun | Charlotte | Citrus | Clay | Collier | Columbia | DeSoto | Dixie | Duval | Escambia | Flagler | Franklin | Gadsden | Gilchrist | Glades | Gulf | Hamilton | Hardee | Hendry | Hernando | Highlands | Hillsborough | Holmes | Indian River | Jackson | Jefferson | Lafayette | Lake | Lee | Leon | Levy | Liberty | Madison | Manatee | Marion | Martin | Miami‑Dade | Monroe | Nassau | Okaloosa | Okeechobee | Orange | Osceola | Palm Beach | Pasco | Pinellas | Polk | Putnam | Santa Rosa | Sarasota | Seminole | St. Johns | St. Lucie | Sumter | Suwannee | Taylor | Union | Volusia | Wakulla | Walton | Washington
Home Buyer Financing
FHA Loan Limits
Mobile Home Loans
Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Interest Only Loan
Real Estate Investors
Bad Credit Mortgage
Florida Mortgage Lender