I have been "memed" by David Matney of Alliance Real Estate. I am not sure if this has already gone around the usual groups or not, so if it already has, please forgive me! This is a Christmas meme and there are "official" Christmas meme rules.
The Christmas MeMe Rules:
- You have to name one gift you would like to have on Christmas.
- It has to be an object. We all want happiness for Christmas.
- If you could pick one single gift out for yourself-what would it be?
- Remember-it has to be something you can touch and hold....
- Once you have done this, name five people or more and send this to them for them to name the one special gift they would like to have.
My husband thinks that I would love an I-Pod or an MP-3 thingy that I could download music to (um, help me there, dear hubby!) AND be able to listen to the radio stations at the gym that the televisions are set to so I can actually hear the Today Show or the Rachel Ray show instead of reading the VERY incorrect captions for the hearing impaired (seriously, don't those poeple have to take classes or something in order to have that job? They make up some amazing words that I KNOW are not what the people are actually saying).
According to the rules I now have to name at least five or more other people to participate.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!