Miami Florida FHA home loans, Miami Florida FHA Loans, Miami FL FHA loan,
ADVANTAGES TO FHA HOME LOANS INCLUDE
ADVANTAGES TO FHA HOME LOANS INCLUDE
Although recent problems in the subprime market have made lenders more careful about how they extend credit, it's still very possible to buy a home in Miami Florida with little or no money down. To learn more about our Florida home buyer programs, just give us a call at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to inquire today!
No Money Down Programs for Miami Florida Home Buyers
For sure, it is much easier today to be a Miami Florida home buyer than it was a generation ago. Even if you don't have substantial savings or perfect credit, 1st Continental Mortgage works with many lenders still willing to make loans to borrowers with limited cash for Downpayment
In fact, today in Florida 7 out of 10 first time home buyers make a Miami Down payment of 10% or less. A good many Floridians buy their homes with no money down at all.
Because most people who sell an existing home have some equity which can be applied to making the Downpayment on the new home, no down payment financing is most attractive to Miami Florida first time home buyers. However, these loans are an option for all home buyers whether they have equity from a prior sale or not.
Don't be persuaded that your lack of a Downpayment means you can't become a Florida homeowner. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out how simple it is to take advantage of 1st Continental Mortgage's excellent no money down mortgage programs.
With 10 plus years of helping home buyers and first time home buyers become homeowners, the skilled and experienced mortgage lenders of 1st Continental Mortgage can help you own a Miami Florida home using these excellent no money down Mortgage programs:
- 106% Financing For Miami Florida Home buyers - Closing costs in Florida vary but typically run from 4-6 percent of the value of the transaction. Using a 106% Florida mortgage is an excellent way to create a truly no money down home mortgage. Call 1-800-570-0448 to get pre-approved for this no money down program today! Quick Application!
- 105% Financing For Miami Florida Home buyers - Right now sellers of homes are a little more flexible in dealing with prospective Florida home buyers because of the slower Florida housing market. That means 105% financing is often enough to produce a true no money down real estate transaction for the Florida real estate buyer, especially if your Realtor® can negotiate some help from the selling side. To learn more about our 105% mortgage programs, call 1-800-570-0448 or apply securely online for a no money down Florida mortgage. Quick Application!
- 103% Financing for Miami Florida Home buyers - Having an experienced Mortgage Lender working with you and your Realtor® in structuring your offer to purchase is one way that many Miami Florida home buyers get to the closing table with 103% financing. Our loan officers are standing by to answer any questions you might have about our mortgage programs for home buyers at 1-800-570-0448. Call now for a quote on 103% financing or any our other Florida lending no money down mortgage programs! We can get you a loan whether you're financing a modular home in Broward County or a single family block home in Orange County. We will make a fixed rate no money down home loan easy! Quick Application!
- 100% Financing For Miami Florida Home Buyers - Interest rates are at historic lows and an oversupply of well built homes with high days on market! Miami Florida home buyers should not let the lack of funds for a Downpayment make them miss what looks to be one of the best buying opportunities in Florida residential real estate in many years. A 1st Continental Mortgage representative will be happy to discuss how you can buy your Florida home with 100% finance lending. Call 1-800-570-0448, or inquire using our contact form for a no obligation quote on 100% financing from our best Florida lenders. Quick Application!
- 80/20 Financing For Miami Florida Home buyers - Although private mortgage insurance is now deductible in many cases, many of our Florida mortgage clients want to avoid PMI but still get 100% financing. We have structured many combo loans with an 80% first mortgage and a 20% Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit to avoid PMI and still achieve a purchase money mortgage with no Downpayment requirements. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our contact form for a quote on an 80/20 no money down combo mortgage to buy your Miami Florida dream home. Quick Application!
- 97% Financing For Miami Florida Home buyers - A few years ago a seller's agent faced multiple offers and could pit Florida home buyers against each other in a bidding war before accepting the highest and best offer. Now home buyers can drive through subdivisions in most Florida metros and find plenty of for sale signs. Motivated seller's agents are receptive and often willing to kick in 3 to 9% toward buyer's closing costs and Downpayment without a corresponding increase in the offered price. In this way, even 97% financing can become the way to buy a Miami Florida home with very little money out of pocket. Call 1st Continental Mortgage right now at 1-800-570-0448 for full details on our 97% Miami Florida mortgage loans. Quick Application!
Many First Time Home Buyers Are Eligible For Miami No Money Down Mortgages
You may be pleasantly surprised how much money the same amount you are spending on rent every month can buy if you apply it toward a low fixed rate Florida mortgage. Why not take a step toward building equity for yourself and your family? Call 1st Continental Mortgage today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online Florida mortgage quick application to get a no money down mortgage for a Miami first time home buyer in Hillsborough County or any of the other Florida counties we serve.
Quick and Easy No Money Down Programs for Miami Florida First Time Home Buyers
Some Miami Florida first time home buyers hesitate because they think that the no money down loan process is too complicated or time consuming.
1st Continental Mortgage pros have been making getting loan approvals for Florida first time home buyers easy, stress-free, and straightforward for over ten years now. We can help you get the keys to a Florida home that you own. Call 1-800-570-0448 and ask about our special no money down first time Miami home buyer mortgage programs.
Our no money down programs for Miami Florida home buyers include all of the following:
- Low fixed rate Florida mortgages with terms of 40,30,20,15, and 10 years;
- First time home buyer programs for Florida Jumbo and Super Jumbo Mortgages for the purchase of luxury homes;
- No money down mortgage first time home buyer programs that allow for contributions from the seller and use of gift programs to pay closing costs and prepaids;
- Florida no money down programs with Interest Only periods of 1, 3, 5, and ten years;
- Both conventional and FHA home loan programs designed specifically for first time home buyers with less than perfect credit who want a low cost alternative to a sub prime mortgage;
- Excellent programs for first time buyers seeking to purchase mobiles, modular or trailer homes with land.
Don't miss one of the best times to buy a home in Florida because you don't have a Downpayment The call and consultation are free and without obligation. Call First Continental Mortgage at 1-800-570-0448 to learn more about buying your Miami first Florida home with no money down.
Miami, Bad Credit Mortgage
Getting a Miami, Florida Mortgage with bad credit isn't as easy as it was a year or two ago. However, it isn't as impossible as some news reports make it seem. Even Floridians with bad credit reports which reveal past financial sins still sometimes get to the promised land of mortgage approval. Most Home Buyers and Refinance clients do so with the help of a skilled and experienced Florida mortgage lender who specializes in Miami Florida bad credit home mortgages.
If you have what is known in general as bad credit, and you are trying to obtain a home loan in Miami Florida, then we encourage you to work with an experienced Mortgage Lender with a record of funding even the most difficult loans.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we have been helping borrowers with bad credit find the right lenders, gather their loan documents, and present complete loan packages to lenders for over a decade. Our technique really comes down to understanding what a underwriter is looking for and putting together a complete and thorough loan package.
For some borrowers, it's the only way to get a lender to say yes to a home loan. This is especially the case for a borrower with Miami bad credit mortgage issues.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we know that a temporary set back like a job loss or car accident can leave you with damaged credit even though you have worked hard to meet all of your financial obligations for most of a lifetime. This episode can affect credit ratings quickly and adversely affect the loan process when applying for your Miami Fl home mortgage.
We feel the borrower with less than perfect credit is the one who benefits the most from working with an experienced Miami Florida mortgage lender. A good Florida mortgage lender knows which lenders have the best programs for borrowers with poor credit and knows how to present an application truthfully and ethically in the strongest light possible. No, we won't exaggerate or misrepresent the facts on your behalf; however, we will work to properly represent you and explain why the situation you are in exists.
Your credit report is the key factor for many of the mortgages we offer, but it is not the only factor. With an experienced Miami Florida Mortgage professional from 1st Continental mortgage working on your behalf, you may be pleasantly surprised at the Miami bad credit home loan quote you get from our network of quality Florida lenders.
We can help you take an objective look at your home loan options regardless of your past credit history. Our experienced loan officers are very skilled at examining your credit report. And our Miami Florida bad credit home loan specialists are happy to offer you free advice on how to clean up your credit report in preparation for your home loan process.
For some bad credit mortgage applicants, the hardest lifting takes place weeks before the mortgage application. It's never too soon to call 1-800-570-0448 to speak to one of our mortgage officers. If you have a weak credit report but want to get a mortgage or refinance your existing one, now is the time to get started. Use our quick application to find out more.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we have excellent rapport with many lenders who underwrite and service their own loans in house. Because they don't resell the loans they originate, these lenders can say yes to a borrower when banks that are more conservative have said no.
It's actually better for borrowers with bad credit right now than it was before 1990. Before 1990, if a borrower did not qualify for a conventional or government loan, he or she was out of home loan options. The emergence of lenders willing to serve those with poor credit has been a godsend for the borrower who recognizes that a bad credit home loan is a temporary loan.
Used properly with good financial planning, a subprime home loan serves the bad credit borrower for 2-4 years while he or she demonstrates the discipline to pay financial obligations on time. Once the healthier financial pattern yields a higher middle credit score, the borrower can apply for a government insured FHA home mortgage or a fixed rate conventional mortgage.
Even for mortgage borrowers with bad credit, 1st Continental Mortgage has found ways to secure financing for a decade.
- 30 year fixed rate mortgages for persons with damaged credit to purchase homes;
- Fixed rate mortgages with one, three, or five year Interest Only periods;
- Limited opportunities on loans for purchasing or refinancing single and doublewide Mobile Homes on land for buyers with low FICO scores in Polk County and the other Florida counties we serve;
- A range of Jumbo and Super Jumbo home loans for those borrowers seeking to purchase executive homes
Don't let credit dings prevent you from applying for a mortgage from one of Florida's fastest growing mortgage lenders. Call 1-800-570-0448 or apply for a Miami Florida bad credit mortgage online using our quick application right now!
Answers to Mortgage Questions
Whether Refinancing or Buying, We
Deliver Good Answers to Great Questions!
I need a mortgage. Why should I do business with you?
What is a Home Loan?
What is a Mortgage?
What is Refinancing?
What is FHA?
What is HUD?
What is Sub Prime?
What is a Lender? Do I need a Lender?
What is a Broker? Should I use a Mortgage Broker?
What is a Mortgage Originator?
What is a Mortgage Loan Processor?
What is a Mortgage Underwriter?
What is a Pre-Approval Letter?
What is a Mortgage Commitment?
What do I need to apply for a mortgage?
What is the difference between a fixed and adjustable rate mortgage?
Can I buy a house using a FHA Loan?
How much mortgage do I qualify for using an FHA Loan?
Does the FHA loan impact how much house I can qualify to buy?
How do I qualify for a home mortgage using the FHA program?
What is the difference between a regular mortgage and a FHA Loan?
Do you have to improve your credit score to get a better rate with FHA?
What is the importance of credit when you apply for an FHA Loan?
I heard the FHA loan is only for 1st time buyers, is that true?
My mortgage company says I should not consider the FHA program. Why should I listen to you and not them?
I want to improve my mortgage term. Can I refinance my FHA loan now?
How soon can I refinance to a new home loan?
How often can I refinance my home?
How can I refinance my home when I have credit problems?
Where can I refinance my home if I'm late on my mortgage?